Chapter 6

"You still haven't answered my question, Naruto"

"Geez, Give me some break, will you, Whis? I ain't running away, Dattabayo!"

Everyone returns to the Capsule building where they sit down and stare at each other. More likely to stare at Naruto since they want to know more about him and Beerus keeps thinking about how close is Naruto to Lord Zeno.

"Let me clear something's with these guys, especially your student whose head seems like it's about to explode," Naruto chuckled. "I met Great Priest who was visiting the clans back then…I was hunting down the Otsutsuki clan. I hate those guys, Think they are gods when they are nothing but leeches…" He sighs. "Anyway, I was making quite a chaos in realms hunting those down and I met Great Priest, It was a huge misunderstood on my part thinking he was part of the Otsutsuki clan"

Whis snorted. "You were stupid"

Naruto didn't even feel offended because he was pretty stupid since one of those bastards had tried to destroy his precious people and wanted to grow that stupid tree.

"Yeah well…I got my butt kicked" It was stupid of him to believe he could take him down and remember Kurama cursing at him. "If it wasn't for Kurama I think I would have died"

"Who is Otsutsuki?" Goku asked curiously.

"I know them," Beerus says, scowling. "And I hate them, Think they have noble power and believe their eyes are superior…"

"Well Goku…Otsutsuki is an ancient clan of horned human-like creatures known as celestial beings…" Naruto leans back in his seat. "They are beings who consume the life energy and genetic material of other worlds to continuously evolve, with the ultimate goal of attaining godhood," Naruto explains. "As I said they are celestial beings and have done a few tasks for the Great Priest…"

Whis takes over. "He came to check out who was hunting down the clan and find him" Points at Naruto who looks embarrassed. "Killing every Otsutsuki…Of course, dearest Naruto believes the Great priest is the clan's backup and attacks him" He snickers. "Only for him to get lost"

"Don't ever mention it" Naruto's face flushed and cleared his throat. "Anyway, Kurama cleared the misunderstanding by speaking to him" Sees other's confusion and Beerus seemed to look at Whis like he heard the name before. "I will explain about him later, once the misunderstanding is clear, and also found out Otsutsuki was making a plan to overthrow Zeno" He couldn't hold back his snort and Beerus looked in disbelief. "Yeah, I know, they were a bunch of idiots and Great Priest allowed me to get rid of them since there wasn't usefulness about them, Zeno didn't them like at all"

"How strong are you?" Vegeta asks.

Naruto shrugs. "In mortal standards I am strong…" He gestured at Whis and Beerus. "At their level…Mostly Whis's student level I am but Angels level, I am not strong at all"

"How bold of you to assume you are stronger than me," Beerus says annoyed. "You didn't even fight me"

"Trust me Lord Beerus" Whis spoke up. "Naruto is indeed a God of Destruction level"

"That's amazing…And you train under the Great Priest!" Goku says excitedly.

"Not exactly…It wasn't much training…" Naruto didn't know how to explain to Goku without revealing most of his abilities and shrugs.

"Don't be modest Naruto" Whis grins and looks at others. "He was getting used to his Rinne-Sharingan abilities with Great Priest helped not only that he was getting trained to be God of Destruction"

"HE WHAT!?"

"I didn't want to be one. I had a lot of trauma and Kurama decided to have his position back in Hell. I don't like destroying life forms…I…I am a protector, not a destroyer" Naruto says looking slightly sad. "I didn't know why Great Priest offered me the position"

"Which Universe?"

"I don't know, Since I refused he didn't give me any details and I continue training under him to control my abilities"

"You went on a rampage to destroy the Otsutuski clan and ended up becoming a Great Priest student" Piccolo looks at Naruto. "Why did you want to end them so badly?" Something was amiss in this story of his.

"Long story" Naruto looks away. "It's better if the past is buried. There is a reason why Chakra is longer available and I am the last one. Those history and memories, I am the one who will keep and no one else. Don't even ask around…I make sure no one knows…The war…." He clenched his fist. "I had to make quite a sacrifice to protect this planet" He looks at Piccolo with a stern gaze. "Don't ruin my years of work of protection"

Piccolo felt the chill on his back and nodded slightly looking pale. Message noted: Shut up.

Whis clapped his hand to get rid of tension and smiled looking at Vegeta. "How about we eat something?"

Beerus' eyes light up and look at Vegeta. "Yeah! Get me pudding!"

"I am starving too!"

"Same!"

Vegeta stood up and immediately walked away, going towards the building to order food for everyone. Everyone starts chatting with each other while Naruto looks somewhere else looking lost and tired. Seeing Whis has awakened quite a lot of memories and of course Kurama. When was the last time he saw him besides talking to each other through the bond and frown?

'I need to speak with Kurama…No, I need to meet him. My memories are becoming fuzzy and slippery lately, I didn't even recognize until I sensed his energy and the voice…' He thought and smiled. 'Yeah, Kurama might know what's going on…It's been some time since I saw his furry face…'

"Naruto! Wanna join us?"

He snaps out of his thoughts and looks to his side to see Goku who is pointing at others who are getting comfortable on the grassy ground and people coming out of the building with food.

Huh? "Oh sure" He stands up and follows him. Did I zone out? How long?

What was going on?

Whis sees Naruto and Goku, he notices Naruto's confusion and annoyance. It doesn't take much time to understand something was bothering the blonde and the tiredness leaking out of him was the proof.

Naruto without hesitation sat beside Whis and stayed quiet which was very odd. Whis knows Naruto, he isn't the person who would stay this quiet for too long and not make a conversation. Seeing everyone busy he taps Naruto's knee who looks at him. Whis smiled. "What's bothering you, Naruto?"

"I space out…" Naruto furrows his eyebrows. "I didn't notice any of you moving or hear…I do a lot of it but it's concerning how I wasn't alert when Goku sneaked up on me…"

"How much has it happened? You spacing out?"

"A few times...There was one time when I was doing seal research one night and when I was finished, It was morning"

"Everyone can get zone out, Naruto"

"I don't know, Whis. I had a bad feeling"

Whis pats the blonde's knee. "When was the last time you let a healer look at you?"

Naruto's face became blank.

Whis shakes his head. "Of course"

"I never needed one"

"Still a check-up is important, If you want, I can take a look at you after lunch?"

Naruto smiled. "Thanks, Whis"

"You welcome, Naruto"

Unknown to Whis and Naruto, Beerus and Piccolo heard their conversation. Beerus wonder what was the relationship between him and Whis while Piccolo thought he doesn't piss Naruto off due to his odd energy and the glare he sends.

Yeah. He better stay back.

MEANWHILE…

Somewhere in an unknown dimension, A figure wearing a cloak floats in a void holding a magic crystal ball and stares at it with a grin.

"My time has come. Time is precious" Her voice was sharp, soft, and elegant.

More figures appear beside the figure and wait for command.

"Is it Time?" A gruff voice asks.

"Yes. Time War begins" The female spoke. "Now"