Chapter 19

Kid Naruto and Goku left the tower going towards the Ramen stand. Kid Naruto tells Goku how delicious Ramen they make and it is food for gods. Goku was excited to try Ramen.

On the way, Kid Naruto sees Shikamaru and Choji. "Hey! Shika! Choji! Wanna join us!?"

Shikamaru and Choji paused looking in the direction where Naruto was waving his hand and there was someone else standing beside him. Curiously, they make their way over to him.

"Troublesome blonde"

"Hey, Naruto! Who's your friend?"

Kid Naruto grins. "You are lazy as always Shika, it's good to see you guys! Anyway, that's Son Goku-" He paused. Wait, Should he keep it a secret about them being from other timelines and why they are here? Did Dad tell him not to tell anyone? "He's here for a visit" Yeah, that's better.

However, Shikarama notices Kid Naruto pauses and looks over to Goku as if he is solving a puzzle. Kid Naruto saw how Shikamaru was looking at Goku and groaned knowing if anyone could find out the whole story it would be him.

"Hello!" Goku greets cheerfully. "Who are you guys?"

Choji munches on his chips."Hewllo! I wam Chowji!"

"Troublesome, I am Shikamaru," Shikamaru said, looking at Goku's outfit in mild confusion. "Are you a civilian?"

Kid Naruto stops Goku from answering and looks at his two friends. "Its SS rank is classified. Don't say a word to anyone what I am about to tell you guys not here though, let us go somewhere else and I tell you"

Shikamaru and Choji's eyes wide, SS rank classified. They nod nervously, Shikamaru curses in his head for being too curious and how troublesome it's gonna be.

As Kid Naruto guides them to the Ramen stand, Goku senses something and looks in the direction of the Konoha gate. He frowns. Something just enters inside the village and just vanishes.

"Mm, what was it?" Goku mumbles as he follows the kids.

WITH NARUTO...

Naruto watches Minato commanding his ANBU, and Kurama and Kakashi finally join them. Kurama stood beside Naruto and said in an amused tune. "Just as we thought, He's here"

Naruto grins. "Plan B"

Trunks sees Naruto and Kurama whispering, He didn't realize Kurama and Kakashi were already there. What were they whispering about?

Finally, Minato was done, just as the ANBU squad left, the door opened, and Fukagu Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Shisui Uchiha entered. "You summon us, Hokage sama?"

Naruto stiffens as he hears the voice and looks at the door. His eyes are slightly wide seeing a healthy, less haunted, friendly, expressionless, and in good condition, Itachi Uchiha. The man looks like Itachi and Sasuke besides that chakra is similar. That must be their father. Who is the other guy?

"Fukagu, Itachi, and Shisui, I apologize for calling you guys on your days off but it is your clan matter... Something that has been going on for a while and I just found out..." Minato looks serious.

Naruto breathes. Shisui Uchiha. Damn, that's the guy Itachi kept his eye on? Kurama checks Shisui and looks impressed. The kid is strong.

Fukagu sees new people inside the office and blinks seeing Naruto. Itachi and Shisui notice him as well. "Naruto?" Itachi looks confused. He is Naruto, right?

Naruto smiles and claps his hands. "Close enough! The one you know, he's currently with two other kids and my friend at Ramen stand eating food...I am Naruto however not from here but a different world"

Kurama scoffs. "Don't make them confused idiot"

"What? I am telling the truth!"

"Does that make any sense???"

"Duh, it does!"

"Who would believe that?"

Trunks sighs and looks at Uchiha who looks confused even more. "Uhm, Hello, My name is Trunks, That's my father, Vegeta" He points at Vegeta who looks bored. "It's a little hard to explain-"

"Remember my Hashira Kunia space-time theory?" Minato spoke up. "I said there is the possibility to travel a world which might be similar to ours but with a different scenario... Although it is impossible since we need a large amount of chakra, kinda like Biju..."

Fukagu remembers Minato speaking about it. To him, it sounded all fiction but Minato was someone who would make things real, and even weird theories he makes, it doesn't make sense sometimes but he made them come true.

"All right, I understand a bit" Fukagu nods. "He's your son from another...timeline? Using your special Kunai?"

"Oh no," Naruto shakes his head. "That is entirely impossible, It can teleport yes but not across timelines or the past, Unless you have a large amount of chakra and great focus...I never try it because it's a headache and might create an anomaly.."

Kurama groans. "Time travel is a headache"

Trunks rubs his forehead as he seems to remember and agrees. It is indeed a mess.

"Can we hurry up?" Vegeta scowls. "We are wasting time here!"

Kakashi, who was quiet all this time, steps forward and looks at his sensei. "I have contacted Lord Jiraya using my summoner but it will take some time for him to reach the village"

Minato curse. "At a time like this...Why sensei..."

Naruto laughs hard. "Prevy sage never changes! I love it!"

Kurama grinned. "You know...His books are hot sellers in Heaven and Hell…No one doesn't read his books, I got his collection of Paradise Trouble and the next series too"

Minato, Kakashi, Fukagu, Itachi, and Shisui gawk at Kurama. Heaven and Hell?!

Naruto falls on the floor still laughing and punches the floor. "Hahahaha!!! Even in Heaven and Hell, he is making his reputation! What a legend!!"

Trunk's face turns red remembering how Naruto used his clones to pin him down and read him a whole book written by that pervert old man and cover his face.

"H-He's dead?"

Kurama looks at Minato and snorts. "All of you are dead. What? Seriously, I thought you noticed it by now. I introduced you myself as King of Hell-"

King of Hell?

"-And Naruto here is different. You kept looking at him, I noticed" Kurama smirked. "Well, You won't have your answers until we are done with Danzo bitch"

Shisui looks at Naruto who was coughing from laughter and looks at Kurama with confusion. "Are you guys related?"

Kurama decided to mess with him. "Why yes I am" He got closer to Shisui and poked him in the chest using his finger while smirking. "Interested in me, cutie?"

Shisui looked pale like he had eaten something nasty and backed away. "N-No sir..." Even if the guy before him was hot and all, Shisui wasn't interested. At all.

Kurama didn't even look offended, It's rare for him to be interested in Uchiha spawns and he is having fun. Besides, he isn't interested in dating younglings. FBI be on his furry butt-

"Kurama!" Naruto exclaims looking at him in shock. "Don't break the fourth wall!"

Kurama blinked. "Oh, did I say out loud?"

"Yeah"

"Well shit"

IN KONOHA UNKNOWN LOCATION...

Danzo hears one of his Roots is captured and knows Minato will be coming with his army. He calls the squad and prepares for the battle.

"It is time to take my rightful place. Today we fight for the greater good! Prepare yourself and someone tells me his weakness, his son, Naruto Namikaze! Go!"