Chapter 2

Naruto stayed in the temple for the next few days. He was bored out of his mind and didn't know what to do. He could look for the strongest fighters but in his years he hasn't found any except a few and there is one person who he lost against.

Naruto swore he wouldn't be arrogant ever again but he did have fun fighting even if he had lost and became great friends with the person.

Currently, he is lying on the bed in his room in the temple. There were more rooms which were unequipped. He didn't have it in his heart to check those rooms out as some rooms were used by his friends and some even stayed there.

Sasuke especially lived here after he left the village since Sakura passed away in her old age and Sasuke lived longer. He trained his great-grandchildren and soon had a great-grandson. Who knew Sasuke would live longer?

Of course, Naruto knew Sasuke had old man sixth path powers and probably because of it, he lived past 100 years depending on his will of fire and being a stubborn ass.

But hey, he managed to rebuild the Uchiha clan as he wanted. However, after many hundreds of years, Everything was wiped out and chakra became very rare.

He sat up on his bed and looked around, there were photos on the wall, A shelf which had a lot of old scrolls on it, and of course some books. He wasn't a reader but he collected his godfather's pervy books and even remembers writing the series. Someone gotta keep the legend going even though he stopped writing due to wars and the lands broke into pieces becoming islands.

If Naruto hadn't stepped in, It would have been the end of the World.

"I am so bored!" Naruto whines. "I want to do something exciting!"

What can he do here?

Suddenly he has an idea and grins. "What if there is a swordsman clan? There were a lot of them! Maybe I can find some of them and use my katana skills? Maybe there might be a fighter? Mmm, Maybe I should join a tournament. Those happen a lot around here, and earn some cash. I have gold coins maybe I could sell those or open a vegetable stand to sell some goodies?" He thinks about it. "Yeah! It's better than sitting ducks anyway" With that said he gets off the bed and starts preparing.

MEANWHILE AT SON HOUSEHOLD…

"You think whoever came to Earth will come again?" Goten asked, sitting on the couch and looking at his dad who was doing push-ups in the living room while Chichi was preparing dinner for them and humming a tune. "Or they are still here?"

"Don't know really, Dende says the person disappeared and hasn't been seen in a week…Maybe he has left or maybe he's still around" Goku replies and does his push-ups.

Goten crossed his arm and pouted. "I want to train with you, Dad"

Goku stopped doing his push-up and stood up stretching his arms. "You know your mother, Goten. If she gives you permission I can take you with me to Lord Beerus' planet and train as much as you want!"

"Mum isn't gonna agree" He mutters.

Goku ruffles his hair. "Someday" Suddenly he had an idea and a grin. "Tell you what? Tomorrow, help me with delivering some vegetables to the market. As soon as work is finished, I will train with you. What do you say?"

Goten eyes lit up. "You mean it!?"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks, Dad!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Goten and Goku panic hearing Chichi's voice coming from the Kitchen.

"Nothing!" Father and Son exclaim, then look at each other and laugh.