CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30 : Unraveling Threads
--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Augustus..Are you coming to the party ?" Fawad asked , while his eyes still stuck to Safia noticing her moments.

"Well-it kind of sounds difficult for me to say so . It is raining pretty heavily , and I don't want to take any darn risk" Augustus coldly replied , as he laid on his bed . His wife laid on his bare chest , as her cheek squished against the well built body . He kept gently stroking her hairs making her snuggle closer to him.

"Okay, sounds fair . Take care" Fawad told him .

"Wait , before you end the call, did you heard what Trojan was saying?" Augustus asked him.

"No , what ?" Fawad asked.

"She is being ridiculous. She apparently traced the account that Z have , and the transactions which basically took place . She was able to break off the vpn and find the exact place , and she is telling me that it's actually Zeheb's id. Can you believe that kid?" Augustus asked.

"It's kinda ridiculous. If Zeheb was Z why will she marry you?" Fawad asked.

"Exactly!! And since when did my sweet wife look like that cunning and wicked Z to her?" Augustus asked.

"Chill , I will ask her to look deeper in the matter. I am sure that Z might be mocking us by putting the vpn on Z . Remember the time she made Dad's fake id on tinder ? She loves to mess around" Fawad comforted Augustus, although he did had his share of doubts on Zeheb now .

She came way too quickly , and agreed to marry Augustus in around 2 weeks , which no normal woman will do ,unless she has some strong reason.

"What happened ?" Safia asked him.

"Nothing . It was just some business matter" Fawad told her and she smiled and gave a slight nod.

"Related to Z?" She asked.

"You know about her?" Fawad asked.

"Yes , I am a crime freak . I love to know what actually happens behind the scenes of the crimes , what was the motive , who was the criminal sort of things . When I was driving deep into your cases , I found that you have an enemy too . Some Mrs Z" Safia said and Fawad slightly patted her head.

"You are a smart girl" He praised.

"And yes , it's related to Z . My hacker doubts that Augustus's wife is Z . I would have told him to doubt her , but I can't considering she's pregnant and I don't want to create uncessary chaos without any solid proof" Fawad told her the truth.

"Why would she do that ? Does she have a reason?" Safia asked.

"Reason?" Fawad questioned back.

"Yes , every criminal have a motive . It might be power , some mental illness or-revenge" Safia told him and Fawad was taken aback by this basic info.

He never thought about it this way . He have been killing people just because his father said so . He never thought much about it all .

"Hm" He just stayed silent.

"What do you think about people who murder people without any reason?" He asked her .

"Who does that?" Safia laughed.

"Me" he simply answered , while fearing about her next words.

Safia stopped her laughing and stared .

"Seriously?" She asked him and he gave a nod.

"Erm-you just kill?" She asked .

"Yes , my father asks , and I kill . I don't need to ask what's the reason" Fawad told her . He surely wanted Safia to like him , but only when she truly knew about his nature.