CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34 : Budding Romance
---------------------------------------------------------

The next week came sooner than expected for the couple . Most of their time was spent in preparing for Safia's college, which was tomorrow , and Fawad couldn't help but smile whenever he saw her being so happy about going .

"Mr Siddiqui! Which dress should I chose for tomorrow?" She asked gesturing towards the new dresses Fawad got for her.

"Try that purple one " Fawad told her .

"Right now ?" She asked and he gave a nod . Safia rushed into the  bathroom to change into the dress .

She closed the door and excitedly looked in her own reflection in the mirror . Her face was flushing with the cherry blush . She was very happy nowadays that even she couldn't believe her life was going this perfect .

She didn't needed to worry about money , although Fawad was almost always busy but he tried to be there with her for dinner and whenever he came , he made sure that all his time was spent with Safia.

Safia didn't know which part of Fawad she liked the best, but if she had to name one—Is it him trying to love her with all he has , in the times he didn't even loved himself .

She wasn't sure if it was love from her side , or either his , but whatever it was , she was enjoying it .

She changed into the dress , and opened her hairs , letting it fall on her shoulders . She combed it using the comb in the rack of the washroom , and turned most towards the right side .

She opened the door and walked outside , and Fawad who was using his phone , looked up at her with a surprise.

He got up from the arm chair , putting the phone on the side without bothering that it hit a bit too hard against the table .

He walked near Safia , and tugged her hairs behind her ear , taking a full view of her face .

"Is it perhaps to impress me Mrs Yousuf" He asked while brushing back her hairs from her neck to back , as his fingers slightly touched her nape .

Safia's heart started did a sumersalt in her own body .

'when did he became so bold? Should I say 'yes?' I wanna say 'Yes' nevermind , it will be too bold of me-screw my thoughts' She shyly looked at him and gave a slight nod . And he smiled at her , the corner of his crinkling again , and he bowed a bit down , and cupped her face with his both hands . For a second he stared at her eyes and then planted a peck on her forehead.

Safia closed her eyes at this , and opened slowly when she felt Fawad pulled away .

"I am sorry, if I caught you off guard , but you are just too adorable Safia" He complimented and she just stared at him while cupping her own cheek with blush and looked down.

The door of their room swung open and Maira walked in . She had came here to the penthouse last night , to assist Safia with the preparations.

"I am sorry if I was interrupting anything, but Safia—as you are joining mid terms , here are the notes" She smiled and passed Safia the notes and Safia quickly took them in her hands.

"Thank you Maira" She hugged Maira, and Maira held her firmly in her arms too .

"It's always a pleasure to be of any kind of help . Also I informed my friend Shivanya that my bhabhi is coming to the college as her younger sister Aditi also studies there . So she gave me Aditi's number. Have it and contact her as soon as you reach college premises . Okay?" Maira told her.

"You have been such a great help . How could I ever thank you " Safia asked her while holding her hands .

"I think giving me treat sounds good . Seth Bhai told me that you worked in a restaurant , so show us your precious skills" Maira said .