CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10 : Fawad can be a prince charming ?!
-----------------------------------------------------

Safia opened the door of her house and came inside .

"Safia you are here!" Her mother exclaimed happily .

"Look who came to see you" Her father who was sitting on the couch told her . She stared at the side and it was Murad with her phuphi.

Murad was dressed up in a blue shirt with black pants . Over it , he had worn his doctor's coat . His hairs were slightly messy due to the long hours of duty he had gone through .

"Hello Safia" He stood up from the couch , noticing her.

"Hello Murad . Assalamualaikum Phuphi" She said and Phuphi returned her greeting.

She had no intrest in entertaining any single one of them . She just came to the house to get ready for the party . And because it was 5 hours away from the city , she needed to get to Fawad's mansion quickly .

"Come sit here" Phuphi tapped the area beside her and with half-heart Safia sat down . It didn't took much time for phuphi to start a talk with her .

"And how are studies going?" She asked at the last.

Safia stared at her father , and embarrassment was clearly visible in his eyes for not being capable enough to make her study.

"She has left college because of financial condition Sabreen" her father told her and she gasped .

"My lord ! I heard that you were quiet intelligent. I don't know , if I had even some extra pennies to spare I would have given it all to you my child" Her phuphi said with fakeness dripping her tone .

Safia's annoyance at the fake concern was evident.

"I know Sabreen"Her father said with a slight smile trying to get rid of the guilty feeling lingering in his heart.

"Why is it even a big concern ? She is his daughter, she can understand this much and Safia has already done 12th , what more would she even want to do ? I suggest you to marry someone Safia and maybe that person can help to pay off the medical bills of your father . Perhaps someone rich"Murad's voice clearly gave off the indication that he was talking about himself.

"I am fine Murad. I don't need to marry someone for financial help . He's my abbu ! I will take care of him like I have been doing for the past years " Safia confidently said.

"Quit lying to yourself . You need a man who will take care of you . Your eyes and lips tell a different story . You look so tired , don't you think working for so many hours a day is worse than just serving a mann? He will take care of you and maybe let you cry on his shoulder when you feel depressed or low" Murad told her . He was very confident that Safia couldn't find a better option than him . Infact no girl could.

"I think you are right-I really need to find a man , but there is no man around here" She said with a fake pout.

"Did you accidentally ignore me?" Murad asked.

"No, it was after keeping you in account too " Safia told him , but before she could say further , her phone rang and it was an unknown number. She cut it.

"Shahmeer !! You really haven't taught your daughter any respect for others !! What did my Murad even told her ? Isn't it true a woman needs a man "

"Yes they do , but just as much as a man needs a woman" Safia interrupted . Usually she would let her phuphi and Murad get away with their nasty attitude but today wasn't the day . She was already irritated with her encounter with Rudhra and then Fawad.