CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13: A New Friend
---------------------------------------------------------

It was one week , since that had happened . She was dropped off home quietly and Fawad and Rudhra had to go to attend some meeting in Abu Dhabi , so they weren't in any contact. Which Safia felt happy for , a part of her wanted to meet Fawad again . She couldn't completely hate him knowing how his childhood was , but that doesn't mean she will stay with him either . She flung her bag from one side to another while walking down the streets heading to her job.

She didn't had to worry about making food at home too , as her parents went to village for a month , until her father's next appointment at doctor . He was missing his family , so Safia sent them there.

She was walking on the crossway , where there were red and white bricks and she paid attention to make sure she doesn't step on the red blocks. She was balancing herself .

"Hello Safia" A voice said from behind disturbing her side quest and she looked there to find Abhishek .

"Hello Abhishek" she greeted back.

"Want to walk to the job together?" He asked.

"Sure" Safia accepted the offer. She knew Abhishek wasn't a bad person for sure . He surely had a habit to gossip , but that was all.

"Can I ask something?" Abhishek inquired and Safia looked towards him as a gesture for him to continue .

"That day , you were worried . And when I asked you told me that you will tell me about it later . So what was the matter?" He asked.

"Oh" Safia laughed and then an embarrassment filled her heart.

She surely received her purse a day after the party . Apparently, the police called her themselves , because in her purse , there was her student id card , which had her number.

She remembered her talk with Ismail about it and it brought tears to her eyes from the embarassment.

"Hello Ismail!"

"Yes Chimpo?"

"Are you busy?" She asked .

"Not for you . Tell me what happened" Ismail inquired. He was in his shop , calculating the prices of the goods which were brought from the city.

"Remember I lost my purse?"

"Yes " He said while jotting down the calculations.

"I found it" her voice broke down.

"Oh congratulations , but why are you crying? Is something missing ? Money ? Id card or anything?" Ismail inquired and passed the booklet which had calculations to his sister who took it in her hand and started to roam around calculating the goods.

"It has 100 rupees and my id cards card" Safia told him.

"And?? Is the money lost?" He asked .

"No, my purse just had the adhar card and Id card" Ismail burst into laugh at her words , which made his sister turn her head towards him and asking if he was okay mentally .

"No way ! The thief put money in your purse"

"Yes don't laugh ! Even the thieves are pitying me . How worse can my days get?" She asked .

"Worse ? Lady you got 100 rupees for free. Enjoy it"

"Safia?" Abhishek's voice brought her to reality.

"Oh it's nothing. I lost my purse that day , but now I found it again" Safia told him.

"Okay . If that's the case" Abhisek wanted to just check up on her if she was really fine .