CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24 : Unveiling past
----------------------------------------------------------

Rudhra came closer to her , and lifted her veil off , before she could protest . Rudhra narrowed his eyes.

"You aren't Kalyani-"He murmured.

"Radhika , are you lying about your identity now?" Rudhra joked .

"Look-I can-I can explain!" She stuttered.

"And what are you going to explain ? You took the identity of Kalyani , used her account for years leeching her brother , of his own money, crying that I am beating you up , and not allowing you to have a single penny after marriage ? Should I go on, or is this much enough for your list of crimes?" Rudhra asked her with a diabolic laugh.

Kalyani's running off from marriage was a secret to many, and one of them was her own cousin , Amrit . Radhika , who was Kalyani's sister , and also the bearer of the news that Kalyani ran away , happened to take her phone and leech Amrit of his money.

Rudhra couldn't know about a single thing , until the past year .

Flashback

Rudhra was getting out of the office after finishing a few people off , who scammed people under the name of Fawad's company. Before he could enter his car , a man came and held his hand.

Rudhra's guards were about to push him ,but seeing the face of the man , Rudhra stopped him .

"What are you doing here Amrit?" Rudhra asked in irritation. He never wanted anyone who is even the closest to Kalyani . He hated everything and everyone which reminded him of her . Including the streets of his hometown where he used to run , the shop where he spent his birthdays with his mother and later with both Kalyani and his mother. With years , he had realised he hated everything about his own life , because it was always about her.

"Rudhra-please return to me my sister, or if you are keeping her with yourself please take good care of her ! I can give you all the amount of money you want . Just treat her well ! She can't even call me with her sweet voice , because her throat always hurts by crying ! Please Rudhra" Amrit begged.

"What rubbish!" Rudhra scoffed.

"Your sister left me on the wedding day . And why would I want money? If I needed that I would have asked before " Rudhra irritatedly said. He have heard those taunts a lot , but in reality , he never asked for even a single penny . He even refused to let her parents spend a single ounce of money on their wedding too .

"What do you mean-You can't just lie ! I have proof"Amrit said in disbelief and opened his phone and pulled out Kalyani's number.

The texts of his sister begging for money were there and there were QR's sent .

"Are you really that stupid ? To believe texts ?" Rudhra asked and called the number . The person on the other side of the phone quickly cut the phone and a text came.

Bhaiyya , I can't pick up the phone now . Rudhra is here . He will be angry if he sees me texting someone.

Rudhra showed it to Amrit and his eyes remained wide.

"Then-then where is Kalyani ?" Amrit asked.

"Somewhere far . She's hiding herself and trust me that's for the good . Because the moment I find her , even her Kanha won't be able to protect her" Rudhra walked off .

Present

That day although he let it pass , a part of him wanted to take revenge on the person for messing with his identity. So he asked Trojan , who was their hacker to search about it . And it turned out it was Radhika.