CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6 : The Sweet Doc
------------------------------------------------------

"You are so sweet Mr-"She stopped mid-way looking for the name of the man standing in front of her.

"Augustus-Augustus Hueston" Augustus introduced himself.

"And you are?" He asked .

"Zeheb-Zeheb Yousuf" She smiled. The way her doe eyes crinkled around the corner when she smiled , made Augustus's lips curve a bit from the sides in a small smile.

Seth who had just woken up from his sleep, coughed seeing this this.

"Sorry , I didn't disturbed you right?" He asked Augustus who wanted to yeet him out of the 9th floor they were at .

"Ofcourse you didn't " Augustus gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes. For the first time , his eyes had found any person in this world attractive and Seth had to ruin it.

"So-Mr Fawad , did you had any food since morning?" She asked to check him and seemed serious now.

"So..Mrs Zeheb-" Seth interrupted the check up and she looked at Seth.

"It's Miss-and how can I help you?" She politely asked.

"Can you tell me do you handle the first aid cases too? Like if a person is injured , do you bandaid the wounds too?" He asked and Zeheb shook her head.

"No-it's not my department. But I surely do know how to do it " Zeheb replied while flicking her finger on the injection to release the air bubbles , before she inject it to Fawad.

"Really?" Seth looked at Augustus with a teasing look.

"Soo-I have heard few doctors work extra hours in orphanage to provide service as charity, do you do that too?" He asked , while Zeheb injected the injection in Fawad .

She hummed in a reply.

"Which orphanage?" Seth asked .

"Little Flowers in West Delhi" Zeheb mumbled the reply . She was getting a bit distracted by all the questions which Seth was asking , but she kept herself calm .

After a few more minutes of continuous interview , Zeheb finally finished her work and bid farewell to others.

As soon as she left , Augustus punched Seth on his back hardly.

"Why were you annoying her?" Augustus was pissed.

"What would she think about us?" Augustus worriedly said.

"For her to think something...we should come in front of her again . Atleast we got information. You can go to those places and possibly donate a little . And Voila ! She will fall in love !" Seth said .

"Love isn't that easy" Augustus rolled his eyes.

"Love is . Especially the love of girls . Woman fell in love with actions " Seth told Augustus confidently.

"You both are fools to think she gave you real information" Fawad said while taking a sip of the soup and he stopped in his moments.

The soup gave him a throwback of nostalgia. He remembered himself going to a shop around the corner of the busy streets to drink it . The shop was always empty , but the food quality was great . He didn't suggested it to anyone too , so that it can remain his little secret. But with the passage of time , as life got busy , he left visiting that shop along with the other things he seeked pleasure in .

"Fawad !!"Seth's voice brought him back to reality.

"Huh?" He asked cluelessly.

"Come back to reality princess" Seth sarcastically said.