CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26 : Confrontation in Rain
----------------------------------------------------------

Fawad was laying on his bed waiting for Safia to return , when his phone rang . He picked it up and it was Rudhra.

"Heard you woke up" Rudhra said as soon as the phone was picked up .

"Hmm. Did you got to know who sent the men?" Fawad asked.

"I caught the men , but they are saying that they are normal thieves who just kidnapped the bride to demand money , which they got later from Seth"Rudhra told him.

"I don't think it's as simple as that . People were everywhere with guns . They might have gotten some external help to create that menace at my wedding" Fawad said while taking another sip from the glass.

"Okay , I will keep digging , and Fawad -I had to tell you something" Rudhra said and his voice sounded low this time.

"What is that?" Fawad asked.

"I have a son with Kalyani, his name is Adikrit " Rudhra told him .

"And you know this . But how ? Did you met her ? Is she alive ?"Fawad asked.

"She is alive-She is in some little flower place. She lives there too , it some kind of orphanage, where she works as a caretaker" Rudhra told him.

"So what are you thinking to do now ?" he asked .

"I dont know what to do . I want to see her , but I am scared . All my life , I was thinking that if I find her , I want to shoot her head , but now I think even if she was wrong , I want to be with her-I don't understand anything " Rudhra mumbled.

"You are in love. That happens , we often say a lot of things which we don't mean in the state of anger , but now you are calm so you are thinking about your decisions . I will just suggest , go and meet her and your son too. If she did a mistake , forgive if if you can and if she still wants to be with you , be with her" Fawad told him.

"Hmm. Okay . I will call you when I meet her " Rudhra told Fawad , and cut the call . Their calls were always short and to the point , but what made their friendship unique was that they could call the other at any time , and the other would still answer.

Rudhra drove his car away to the orphanage . He had some pics on his phone , which Trojan secretly clicked. They were of Kalyani handling small children baloons with a smile painted upon her face. He already had a plan in his mind for her and Fawad's call just gave him the much needed confidence to execute it.

On his way , the water starts dropping slowly on the window , and soon enough the rain started , making him curse under his breath.

He tried to focus , and drove . The sky was now changing its colour from orange and pink hue to dark grey .

He just put on the radio , to distract himself from his thoughts .

Abhi na jao chodkar , ke dil abhi bhara nhi~

He hummed the tone , remembering the times , he would accidentally step upon Kalyani's toes while practicing their own personal dance.

Those greyish blue walls , chipped from the sides , remain more precious to his heart rather than the beautifully painted walls , he now lives in .

Main thodi der ji toh lun , nashe ke ghont pee toh lun~

Abhi toh kuch kaha nhi , abhi toh kuch suna nhi , abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nhi ~

He was busy in his own world , but stopped when he saw a girl in purple saree , waving her hand as a gesture for him to stop the car .

The rain soaked her, and her clothes slightly stuck to her body displaying her curves . Her silky hairs stuck to her face and neck .