CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5 : The knock of love
--------------------------------------------------

Safia looked around worriedly . She decided to go to the camp site to call the other girls to help , but then a thought came into her mind which made her stop in her tracks.

Fawad wasn't any normal man . He was known for his hidden illegal works , the girls could freak out and people don't always understand that if you rescue a person doesn't mean that you are necessarily related to them.

So she decided to take the matters in her own hands .

She got up and headed towards the other side of the forest , while still keeping an eye on the man laying down to ensure that he hadn't fallen into any problems or got attacked by any person .

Her eyes fell on the other side of the road , where a car was going and the loud song of music being played on the car's radio could be heard . She ran as fast as she could in front of the car and waved her hands upwards as a gesture to stop the car .

The car stopped and a British man peeked his head out .

"Yes Miss?"he asked.

"Eh-Actually-My-My brother is in problem ! He fell down during our camping and have injured his head-Can you please help me to take him to a hospital?" She requested.

The man's face couldn't be seen properly earlier, due to the darkness inside the car , but as he got out, Safia could see him properly .

He had a fine jawline along with dusky skin , which matched with his deep black orbs and jet black hairs . He was tall and broad and Safia could tell he was around 6'3 feets .

As her eyes fell on his expensive suit , she doubted if he was actually had some connections with the dark side of the world , with that kind of outfit.

"Where is your brother?" He asked and Safia blinked her eyes trying to process what she should do now .

What if this man turns out to be an enemy of Fawad ? Or worse ?

"Urm...give me some time. I will be coming with him in a moment" Safia said and walked towards the forest . She stared at Fawad and then at surroundings.

She circled her arms under his arms and tried to make him sit up . It seemed as if Fawad became a bit conscious with the moments taking place near him, she looked at her with sleepy eyes.

"Try to stand please" She requested and with all the strength he had in his body , but even after that , he had to lean on Safia for strength .

"It's okay lean" She said and his head hung low while he tried to focus on walking .

As soon as they reached the side where the British man was standing , Safia quickly removed her duppatta and covered Fawad's face with it , while pretending to wipe the sweat.

Fawad was too much into focusing on walk that he didn't bothered to remove the dupatta.

Instead he leaned a bit more towards her and Safia quickly hugged him from the side to support his body.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

Safia looked around at the sound confused while the British man was helping Fawad to lay down properly behind .

With her left hand , Safia ensured that the duppatta wasn't moving away from his face.

She sat with his head on her lap . Fawad's eyes were filled getting slightly moist due to his attempts to keep his eyes open . The duppatta on his face was another barrier which was preventing him from properly seeing the face of the girl who helped him .