WEDDING

Finally, it was the day of Charles and Nisha's marriage. The church was decorated with lace, crystal ceilings, pearls, and beads to linen, candles, centerpieces, candelabras, flowers, and other dry floral arrangements to enhance the purity of the place. Diya walked with Nishanth and Armaan with Magadhi. They looked alluring and captive. 

Magadhi was not interested in wearing the gown. But Armaan made a bet with her. He enunciated that she would not regret wearing the dress he prepared for Magadhi. So Magadhi accepted it and went to the wedding.  The bet was if she really... liked it after wearing it to Nisha’s marriage, She would never get angry at him for no reason.

Magadhi liked it when she wore it. But she didn't want him to know that she was happy. She didn’t show it on her face. But when she saw Diya wearing the same gown, she walked fast to her in happiness. 

The gown was studded with pearls around the neckline and the fluffed sleeves on the hand. It was flowy throughout and had a great fit at the waist. The shiny satin part from the waistline to the feet was made accurately for them.

The length of Diya's gown was a little shorter than Magadhi's. Nishanth was careful when he was choosing her dress length and design. He didn't want anything to disturb or uncomfortable for Diya. He didn't want anything to happen... like tripping because of her dress.

Magadhi reached Diya and was about to fall because of the extra length. Armaan caught her at the time and whispered in her ears, “I won the bet. You lost. Don't forget about our condition for the bet.” Their closeness made Magadhi nervous as she held Armaan's arm.

Magadhi pushed him slightly and hugged Diya delicately as she thought that a mere hug would disturb the baby inside Diya's belly. Diya laughed at the way Magadhi hugged her and said, "This hug will not harm the baby, Magadhi. You can hug me a little tighter. I'm happy that you are with me now... And I missed you."

Diya and Magadhi hugged each other tightly. Whereas Armaan and Nishanth felt a little jealous watching them hugging like that.

Armaan walked to Nishanth and questioned, “Are you angry or happy for what I have done?”

Nishanth smiled and said, “My wife is flying now. I don't think I can be angry with you. So I am happy too. But I'm angry with Magadhi for taking my wife from me. Do you think the same, Armaan? Look at the way they are hugging each other. I should have been in that place. But see... we both are talking here about them hugging each other.”

Armaan teased him, “Ohh!!! The cold CEO has now become a clingy husband of his wife.”

Nishanth stared at him and said, “Armaan, you will also become the same way towards Magadhi one day. I don't think that day is very long to come. That day... it would be my time. Don’t forget.”

Armaan's face changed as he thought. Will I be able to marry her... sorting out all the problems? Even if I don't think of it... someone is making me remember that. I don't want to get into that part of life. But my stupid heart yearns for that day. The day... when Magadhi would wholeheartedly accept me as her husband.

Soon, the Bride and groom were standing in front of each other. Amidst The priest, family, and friends for taking their vows. The priest questioned Charles, “Are you ready to accept Nisha as your wife?”

Charles looked at Nishanth and his friends. He nodded, “I do.”

Next, it was Nisha's turn. She replied the same as Charles when Diya also nodded. They both exchanged rings and kissed each other. Their wedding went smoothly. It was the happiest and most fun day for Nisha, Charles, and all their friends and family.