FAMILIAR FEELING

Dedicated to selva1992

Magadhi questioned, "Calm down, Derek... What happened to him?”

Derek complained, “He has a fever. He doesn’t want to go to the hospital. Nor let’s doctor treat him in the mansion too. He even fired the aunt who takes care of us as she brought a doctor. We are alone. I'm scared, aunty.”

As she remembered the stern face of Armaan Devansh and she said, “What can I do for that, Derek? Your dad doesn’t listen to anyone. You take care of yourself. Stay away from him. You may get infected.”

Derek started to sob, “Aunty, please come to the mansion and help me take care of him. I don’t know anyone else. I will send you the address.” Without waiting for her reply, he hung the call.

Magadhi was mulled up. This boy is just like his father... Like father like son. Never thinks about anyone and orders. What should I do now? How can I go into someone's house even if I knew him? Or who will accept if I tell someone that little boy called me? But... Derek. No... no... His nanny will take care of him. I don't know who his father is... I shouldn't go there. No, Magadhi. Stay in your sense.

Finally, Magadhi decided not to go there and return to her own house. At this time, she received the address and felt somewhat her heart aching for Derek. So she hailed a taxi and went to the mansion.

Derek ordered all the servants in the mansion to leave after they finished their work. He giggled with the thought that he had won in his plan.

Armaan Devansh was not feeling well. He was resting in his room with his eyes closed. He knew Derek's nanny was on leave. But he couldn't pull himself to take care of Derek as it was difficult for Armaan to... even open his eyes.

Magadhi was now standing before the mansion as she saw security at the gate. She looked back where the cab was moving away from her. Armaan's mansion was the only building... that she could run into within a few minutes. If she had to go to any other place, she had to take any vehicle go. 

The security glimpsed her as he opened the gate and requested her to enter. Magadhi walked in and entered the main door. Magadhi saw Derek playing video games and shouting, "You die in my hand, man."

Magadhi looked at him wide-eyed as she heard him cursing.

She thought to herself. Is this the one who pleaded to come to help himself take care of dad? Derek had said to security about my arrival. Otherwise, he wouldn't know that I'll arrive here. This boy and his plan...

Magadhi shook her head and entered in and called out, “Derek.”

Derek ran before her with a smile and hugged her. She felt attached to him when he spoke or smiled and when he asked her.

Magadhi pondered. Why do I... get along with Derek? Why is this boy holding a special bonding? Many at times... I felt that he was someone who... I had it in my hands for many years. It is not even a compulsion for him to call me. But why me? Why did I, at last, accept his need? I couldn't deny him... Where is this going to end??

She hugged him and questioned, “Are you feeling sad for your dad?”

Derek made a sad face and said, “Yes... He didn’t have anything from the morning. Please help me to convince him to eat something. At least take some tablets.”

Magadhi raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you sure? I don't think you are really worried about your father. You were enjoying your video games and importantly... cursing someone."