DECISION

Diya heard the name Aradhana. She was expended in thoughts because she was also one of her mates who Diya came to know through Rithik.

Diya was a classical dancer. She was interested in learning western from her age by 6. But her dad Ramachandran preferred classical.

So as not to make her dad disconcerted, Diya learned classical from her initial childhood and western from her teen.

Rithik was attending a drum class every Saturday and Sunday by evening. Diya was in charge of picking him up and sending him to it.

By this time, she saw a required classical and western dance tutor notice in the place where Rithik attended his drums class.

She inquired about them. She came to know that the time was the same as Rithik's session timing in the evening. So she accepted to work there.

Though she studied both, when she desired to teach a dance form, she took it classically. Years together practicing classical, she loved it.

Rithik attended his drums class on the ground floor, and Diya taught on the top floor. Five months passed. Meanwhile, Diya was also attending her MBA classes.

One forenoon, Rithik was attempting to wake up her saying, “Diya, wake up. I have to discourse with you.“

Diya answered in a sleepy voice, “Hmmm… pronounce. I am listening to you.”

Rithik started swaying her with his hands, “Diya, get up. Don’t feel unsettled, listening to my words.”

Diya got annoyed. She woke up and checked the timing and screeched, “Nincompoop, it is just 11. Why are you prodding me up? You will be cursed if you wake someone who is napping. Don’t you know that?”

Rithik held her blabbering by saying that, "Diya shall we split up?”

Diya shrieked out loudly, "Who declared I love you first to me and who says now he wants to break up? Do you know I already intended to love a person who looks too charming tall, and handsome? But you said you love me. So I abandoned that plan. Do you also know, in a week, I am getting 2 to 3 proposals? I rejected all of them for you but you…. Oh!!! Are you seeing any girl of your age? You pledged to me that if I even become old, you would love me. You idiot. What is your problem now?” Diya lifted her leg and kicked him on his butt.  She laughed out loud.

Rithik got offended and said, "I have already told you not to kick me there. Stop laughing at me, Diya.”

Diya yelled, "Oh sorry, babe. I did it... intentionally. I will do as I wish". She again kicked him twice.

Rithik continued, "See your attitude. You speak a lot and kick me too. But Aradhana is so sweet. She is beautiful too and a western dancer”.

Rithik jumped from the bed and did a western step before Diya. He stuck out his tongue and ran out.

Diya chased and caught him. She screwed his ear and said, "Oh, a girl who is a western dancer. Now one week your class has changed to morning time. Your attitude towards me is also changed. You are also saying she is sweet.”

Rithik begged, "Ahhhhhh, Diya. It's aching. She is not a girl of my age. She may be the same age as you. I mean western dance teacher.”

Diya stopped screwing his ears and laughed loudly, "You mean western dance teacher. Do you know, Rithik? Beautiful girls always have a boyfriend. She may already have?” She told him, smirking to know his reply.