HEART OUT OF CONTROL

Life is bright and vivid. Enjoy every second to the fullest. Do everything with full interest and enjoy doing it. Try to fulfill all your wishes which are of limits. So live for yourself full of joyous days and be like you until your time comes to leave this world of goodness...

           Dedicated to all who is with our Diya and Nish...

*********************

Diya was drowning in the swimming pool. "Ahhhh, Nish... an....th. Please... bring ..... m.. me out. I... I'm s.. sooorry". 

He was standing on the deck and stifled his laugh. He saw Diya, who was crying like a child, to help her get out of the pool by taking long breathe and beating the water with her hands and legs.

But after few seconds, he could feel her about to faint inside the swimming pool. He was shocked as she became tired and stopped struggling.

For the first time in her life, Diya felt too scared. She gasped audibly and thought that her life was handed in the devil's claws and she is dead.

She knew he was not going to help her. She tried her best to get out. But she couldn't move even an inch and felt her hands that stooped moving.

The next minute, a pair of hands lifted her from the pool. Nishanth jumped into the pool and lifted her from the water.

He placed her in the deck while he was still standing inside the swimming pool in front of her.  She coughed twice and saw him with a glare and moist eyes. She started to spit water and choked.

Diya saw him with bloodshot shot eyes when he looked at her and smirked. She twitched her lips and scowled at him.

Nishanth let out a chuckle. He jerked up and sat at the deck with a teasing smile beside her. Diya was comforting herself as she was shivering in the cold with her lips quivering.

"What do you think about the training? Was it good? You are impossible... Do you know, what was the time you were inside?", Nishanth wanted to tease her more. He was successful in it.

Diya's nostril flared in anger where her face was flushed. Though she was weak at the moment, she could show her hatred clearly towards him.

"Ok, so people are mad at me!!!! That's good to see, you'll have your mouth shut. You won't answer me. It's nice that you don't speak. I can be at peace. Let me tell you. You weren't there inside the pool for even a minute. Are you petrified about it? I didn't know it". He leaned closer and whispered, "Maybe this will also be useful to me." He laughed wholeheartedly.

Diya muttered looking down at her hands. It was in her lap clutching her outfit tightly to settle her cold feeling, "Idiot".

Nishanth stood up and watched her struggling with her dress and was frequently slipping in the watery surface. He again lifted her and carried her all way, reached the bedroom.

The water in his head was dripping on her face. He looked like a geek with deep black orbs. She saw his face with water drops dazzling all over who saved her life at the right moment.

But in the next moment, Diya felt that she has gone crazy. He was not her life Saviour but a grim reaper. She again hit herself. Scolding in her mind, she thought. The Grim reaper is a person who cuts off a person's lives and takes their soul as though he were harvesting grain but only after death.

But this devil is trying to kill me when I am alive. How can he try to kill a living person? Is he manipulating me? Once he's being irritating, idiotic, and whatnot. The next minute he's being all caring and helping. Urgghhhh... Thinking about this, Diya started crying.

When Nishanth Dhuruvan gaze landed on her, who was crying in his arms, he dropped her down and asked, "WHAT?”.

Diya cried soundly, "You are trying to kill me. You heartless man. Do you know how much I love myself? Who are you to kill me?”