LOCK AND KEY

Try to be with people just by showing your purest form of love rather than being fake. They may not be related to you. But they may care about you and express their love to you when you are most needed for it. -

Dedicated to all my lovelies with much patience...

***********************

Nishanth stared at Diya’s dress which looked too revealing. The outfit was perfectly fitted to her body. He was drowned in her beauty.

Nishanth examined. Ohhhh... So she isn't that traditional person. She dances well too. I never knew this... Why should I know? Now, why the hell is she dancing here? I couldn't see the others who are eyeing her with those dirty eyes... Arrghhh...

At this time, Vikram was also witnessing the beauty dancing so elegantly with his eyes wide open. He observed that Diya was about to slip as she was dancing wearing high heels. He was in the midway to hold her when he heard her screaming, "Ahhhh." He grabbed her at the right time. All who saw this view clapped and giggled.

Nishanth’s rage intensified when he saw a man locking his wife with his hands on her waist. Rishab held to himself when he saw Nishanth fisting his hand. Man... he is dead. I don't know for how long he can repress his rage. Nishanth banged his fisted hand on the wall to control his anger.

Diya regained her balance and jostled his hand, which was encircled on her waist. She shifted his hands with force but thanked him. She moved out of the dance floor to evade any other embarrassing incidents. Slowly, everyone settled and started chatting again.

Diya mumbled to herself. "Vikram... That jerk!! He is always ending up with these kinds of things. He can only make me feel irritated. Can't he just stay out of me? There are many girls at the party today... Idiot, go die somewhere".

Don't you think he just helped you!!! Stupid, Diya. "I know it, my friend in the skull. But he isn't a person to seek help from." Diya murmured again.

Seeing this scene, the foreigner vocalized out, "Nishanth, I think you are also interested in her. But see, she already has a boyfriend. That  fellow is lucky.”

The foreigner didn’t know that Nishanth was at the peak of anger at this point. Nishanth didn’t want to lose his composure when he is with his client. So, he directed Rishab, "Take care of them. They have to catch the flight. Don’t delay.”

Nishanth smiled at the foreigner and said without taking his eyes from Diya, "Thank you for your cooperation. Rishab will send you off. I need to reach somewhere for an important call.”

The foreigner shook his hand with Nishanth and retreated with his subordinates by speaking with rishab. Rishab could feel his boss's strong, cold and fierce aura. He felt pity for Diya thinking no one can change her fate.

Vikram watched that Diya was trying to avoid him. So he approached Diya again and inquired, ”Diya, are you single?”

Diya was astounded by his straightforward question. She thought to herself, 'does he have any filter to his mouth ' and replied, "No, that is………”

Seeing her blabbering, Nisha and Magadhi went in front of her and sat with her. They enquired, "Diya is your husband really on a business trip? Whenever you are with us, We also feel him following you.”

Diya whined to her friends, "D is not here. He has gone on a business trip for a week. Why are you two so tensed and frightened? Mentioning him, you both spoil my mood too. I want to just enjoy these days.”

Nisha stated, "Diya, why do you always take a seat that’s not facing an entrance yaar?”

Diya questioned in a perplexed tone, "What happened to you both? What are you talking about... Anyway, I am not going to accept him.”