SHE IS MISSING FROM ME

All three of them were dumbfounded to hear her reply. But Magadhi seemed confident about what she had just said. Armaan couldn’t admit the decision that Magadhi told.

Without a second thought, Armaan interrupted her. He objected to her, “I am… I’m not interested in marriage… and… you.”

Magadhi yelled, “Oh… You think I am dying here to marry you. My foot!!! I want to be next to Derek. I had to think about it… a lot. Marry me. I can’t trust you or any other girl who marries you. What would happen if the girl who marries you… is for your money and does not care for my son? When you don’t accept that my spouse will agree to take Derek... The same happens when this man in front of me marries another woman. I can’t even think of it.”

Armaan was about to oppose, “Listen, Magadhi… you...”

The phone call interrupted him. He attended the call and was startled to hear the content spoken by the other hand.

On the other side, Magadhi's phone rang. It was Diya who picked up the call. At this time, Diya heard Armaan's voice, “I will agree to marry you!!!”

Magadhi didn’t speak and ended the call. She glanced at her parents. Maheswaran gazed at Armaan and said, “I agree to it.” Sowmya nodded her head as she accepted their decision.

At this time, Derek got up and heard the discussions. He jumped and said, “Magadhi auntie… you’re going to be my mom and ran out of the room to hug her.”

Magadhi’s parents lifted the child and kissed him. They showered their love for him. Derek's gaze landed on the photo and questioned, “Why is my mum’s photo here too?”

Sowmya said, “Your mom is our daughter. And you are our grandchild.”

Derek smiled, “Oh!!! That’s why I think I loved Magadhi Auntie… a lot.”

In a few seconds, many guards entered Magadhi's home who were waiting outside. The head of the team Michael, asserted, “Sir, I guess you have been informed about the situation. I want to make sure that you and Derek are safe. It is not right to stay here. You know it more than me. But it is better that we move from here as soon as possible.”

Armaan replied, “Yes, Michael. But our responsibilities are getting bigger now. I know how well you safeguard us. Today, our family is getting bigger. Meet Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwaran and their daughter Ms. Magadhi. They will be staying with us. And for the rest of it, we can talk in private... in my office. I can detail it to you there.” Michael nodded as he understood the situation.

Armaan said, “Uncle, let’s go to the mansion.”

Magadhi’s dad hesitated for a second. Armaan went with him outside and informed him about the phone call. Maheswaran was shocked to hear it and agreed to go with him.

By evening, Magadhi's phone rang. She saw it was a new number and hesitated. She attended the call.

On the other end, Nishanth questioned, “Magadhi, where is Diya? You were the last one who spoke with her? She is missing!!!”

Magadhi said, “What do you mean by where is Diya? I haven’t seen her today. Yes, she called me. But, I was not in this situation to speak with her when I attended her call. So I didn’t speak with her.” Nishanth was vexed at the other side.

Magadhi questioned him back, “From when is she missing?”

Nishanth said, “From afternoon.”

Magadhi thought to herself. It is already evening. Where did she go? If Diya was going somewhere, she would have informed Parvathi Aunty or her parents at least. She didn’t let me know too. And why didn’t Diya tell Nishanth about it? Is she in danger? What if it is something serious? Maybe I should ask Nisha about her…