YOU ARE IMPORTANT... WHY DO YOU CARE

Nisha was sipping water at that time. She spat all the water and yelled in agast, "What!!! Hospital ah? I didn't think regarding it. I deemed... he would just take concern of you. You... better tell him that you have consulted a better doctor. So... it's no use in discussing with a new doctor. Diya, please! please! please! please... you don't tell him that I gave you this notion. He will for sure kill me."

Diya charged, "All that is fine. What did you inform him that he is keen to lead me to the hospital?"

Nisha blurted out, "I told him, hmmm... youhaveabraintumor."

Diya squinted her eyes to hear her clearly. She disputed, "Haan... Come again."

Nisha explained, "Diya... Don't be enraged. I told him that you are suffering from... a brain tumor. So, you may survive only for a year. Your parents are also not aware that you have a brain tumor.”

Diya roared at her, "Nisha, what have you done yaar? That devil will hang me if he knows... it's a lie. Don't you have a brain? If I say to him, I have already consulted a doctor, he will ask for the report. What report will I give him? Do you know how he is now? I  couldn't see him like that. Nisha, What will I do now?"

Nisha spoke in a trembling voice, "Don't... agree to go to the hospital whatever he says. Say you have a stomach ache. You feel exhausted, or you want to go home.”

Diya said in a low voice, “My feeble-minded friend, I think you have placed your brain somewhere else. He will convince me by saying that we are going to the hospital. Leave, I will think of a plan. Otherwise, I will tell him the truth."

Nisha uttered, "If in case he is furious and you couldn't manage to make him understand, you just... hmm... kiss him Diya. This is the only way you could get out from the problem."

Diya huskily yelled, "Ayooo... whatever you did until now is more than enough. Throw your dirty ideas into the trash and continue sleeping. If you get any information about me... please don't come. That will be the biggest help you could do to me."

Nisha apologized to her again and ended the call. Diya thought for a while and went out of the washroom corridor. 

Nishanth Dhuruvan was talking with Rishab near the reception.
Diya walked straight to the place where Nishanth was talking. Then she heard his words. She was dumbstruck.

Nishanth ordered Rishab. Nishanth spoke in anguish, "Cancel the meeting, which I was about to attend today. I have to go out."

Rishab explained, "But sir..."

Nishanth interrupted him, "Yes, Rishab. I know... about the meetings today are essential. But I have something crucial to do. It can't be postponed for any other things. I hope you get it."

Rishab just nodded his head as he saw ann unsure and fear in Nishanth's eyes. He couldn't read Nishanth's eyes. But he assumed that something had happened that was earth-shattering to Nishanth.  

Diya felt that he was taking the brain tumor issue as the 1st preference than his meeting. He was solemn about her health.

Diya was confused. She knew him as a person who cares... only about his business. She was an unwanted person in his life. Then why is he caring for me? Is it because maa will ask for it?

Nishanth saw Diya and said to Rishab, "Rishab, you continue your work. I will move now.”

With that, he walked outside. Diya regained her senses and followed him. Both sat in the car. Diya was thinking about how to start to tell him the truth.

For a second, she felt that he really cared for her. She studied. What would he do when she says... to him... it's a lie? Why is he reacting this way? As if he cares for me? Or is he really caring? Am I being oblivious? What is this new feeling in me?