A DAY IN OFFICE AND NEW PARTNER

Rishab tapped on the door and joined, "Ma'am?"

"Yes, Rishab. Did you bring it?" Diya investigated. He nodded.

Diya extended, "Place it on the table and gimme 10 mins. Hmmm... When is the other person arriving?"

Rishab answered, "He'll be here at any time soon, ma'am." Diya approved. Rishab took consent to make the arrangements.

Diya took the bag, which was laid on the table, and went inside the washroom. She came out dressed in formal attire. She wore a suit and ruffled her natural straight and silky hair.

Diya whispered, looking at her in the reflection of the mirror, "All set. Give your best, darling. He should never underestimate you."

Rishab knocked and entered Nishanth's room. "Boss, Mr. Devansh is here."

Nishanth Dhuruvan averted his eyes from the screen and directed him, "Greet and make him sit in the conference room. Say Diya to move with the presentation to the conference room. I'll be there in a minute."

Rishab stammered, "Boss, Do you think ma'am can...".

Nishanth Dhuruvan gazed at him and said, "Do what I say. You have the construction site plan layout in your system. Take the printout of it and place it before everyone in the conference room. Copy file of AD Firm. We will see what she can do."

He thought after Rishab left. Yes, I let Rishab even make a spare copy of the AD Firm file. That was the first time I delayed a meeting. The last time after the coffee mishap, I had a second copy. Even without the file, it would have happened. But not now again. She must know the importance of certain things. Nothing is possible with carelessness.

Diya was somewhat obvious of the project presentation of the old age home. It had separate rooms for each person with a living room on each floor. A garden, dining hall and some more essential things.

Rishab knocked and entered the secretary's room. Diya was anxious.

Rishab walked to her and said, "Madam, all are in the conference room. Shall we move?"

Diya questioned him, "Rishab, What do you think of this project? Can you give me your suggestion?"

Rishab thought for a second and said, "Madam, this construction site belongs to AD Company CEO. He had planned this to help the old age people. As it is for the old age people. Our boss has also planned to give his best in this project. Originally this design was done by me, not my boss. Because he was too busy. It was a basic plan. Boss has planned to give 25% of the fund to this construction from his side. About construction, description is in the pen drive."

Diya had a smile on her face and said, "Alright... I have already seen the project details in the pen drive. We can move on. Hmm... Bro, do you think I'm presentable for the meeting?"

Rishab replied, "Yes, Ma'am. Perfect for the meeting." Diya nodded and said, "Thanks, bro."

In the conference room, Diya entered with Rishab and saw Nishanth talking with someone sitting in the chair next to him. When she was in front of the Man, she was shocked to see that person.

Rishab saw her expression, walked near her, and whispered, "Madam, he is the CEO of AD company."

Diya heard about him. She greeted him by standing in front of him. "Hello, Derek's dad."

The person opposite to her had a smile on his face and said, "We met again, Miss Diya. The way you called me. I am impressed. I "like" the way you address me. I am Armaan Devansh."

Nishanth thought about why they both chatted like long-lost friends.
When Diya entered and called out Mr. Devansh, he was awestruck. He didn't know how she could make herself pretty and bold in just a mere office attire.