CRUEL HIM AND JUVENILE HER

Cooking for the 1st time will be a great experience with many questions in our minds. We'll be tensed and exclaimed for the result. Will it be delicious? What about the people who will eat? Will they like it? About their comments.... If the answer is positive, we'll be overjoyed. If it's negative..... we would think of our efforts and feel bad.... But still, we tend to learn from our faults...

My first dish was cheese balls... and the truth is it was good!!!!!! What were your first dishes?  Comment on your favorite dishes too..... Tell us

-This chap is dedicated to all my lovelies.... who are mad at us ... as we couldn't update sooner...

     ******************

Nishanth Dhuruvan eyes swept across the room and blustered, "Yes, there is no one else here. Are you deaf? I am ordering you. Go do it”.

Diya thought about what to prepare? If he doesn’t like the dish, she prepared he may get angry. So to avoid it, she took a paper and pen from the study table and asked him, "Menu, Please”.

Seriously!!! You are concerned about the dish and not cooking. Did you just think? Do you know how to use the lighter at least? Ohhhhh, stop mocking me... It's like I'm hearing his voice.

She was battling with her inner self and forgot that her devilishly handsome husband is planning to make her suffer.

Seeing her with a paper and pen, he got furious and ordered a plethora of dishes in one go. Diya was unable to write it. So she scratched her head and said sheepishly, "Slow down, Please”.

Nishanth Dhuruvan stared at her and copied it slowly again. He finally said, "Only an hour to finish all these dishes and keep it in mind. It should be at least something I could have.…….”.

Diya intruded on him, shaking her hand with the paper and pen in front of his face. She said, "I Know. Otherwise, you will punish me“. With that, she took her phone and walked downstairs.

Nishanth Dhuruvan mused to himself, shaking his head. Does she have the ability to do all dishes within an hour? Impossible. But she didn't argue with me. Diya and arguments make the best combination.

He chuckled inwardly, thinking about her. His phone sounded in his pocket. He picked up the call and walked to the study room in long strides. He started working on something in his mac book.

Diya sat on the sofa and observed him entering the study room. She stood up and went to the kitchen. Parvathi maa.... he is making me cook for him. I know it is normal to just cook and eat for ourselves. But I literally don't know to cook right!!!! Sita, I must have listened to you to learn something to cook.

Should I call Magi? She is the only person I could go for help with. But that dramabeez will shoot n number of questions before answering my actual question. And I just have one hour to cook this list... Did he just become a Bheeman after getting up from sleep today? He never eats these hard foods in the morning.

She placed a pan on the stove ignited the stove burner. She then added two tablespoons of oil. I remember Sita doing this when I went in search of my ice cream in the kitchen. But what was she preparing?

She chopped some onion and added it to the pan. The stove was at a full flame, where the oil was too heated. So, when she added the chopped onion to the pan, it burnt in seconds.

She coughed badly. She was unable to breathe in that burnt smell. Diya was thinking about what to do now and off the stove. She placed the burnt pan into the sink.

Diya hadn’t stepped inside the kitchen when she was in her house unless it was for filling her endless growling stomach.

Diya said to herself, I think I can't step into the kitchen in this lifetime without learning how to cook. I thought it will be easy to cook, but it is really too hard. I like to judge people's cooking skills. But I am zero in cooking.