CONFESSION 2

Dedicated to RGopika

                          ***********

Nisha saw the name of the film screening in the mall. She was disappointed that her favorite main lead's movie was not shown.

Charles asked Nisha with a hesitation, "Hmmm... Ni-Nisha... where is the per... person that you wanted to show me? Uhh... Is he here???"

Nisha chuckled and asked, "You mean the love of my life?" Charles nodded.

Nisha laughed hysterically and asserted, "I was talking about my favorite main lead in the movie... that has been released recently. The film... isn't screened here today. And what did you think... I love someone...hahaha hahaha."

Charles stared at her with wide eyes. Then the next second, he smiled at her sighing heavily. His eyes became wet when he came to know... it was just the main lead... of the film.

Charles thought over. Am I that much into her... that I can't see her talking about anyone else? Why are my eyes watering if she is talking about someone else? He turned around and smiled sheepishly.

Charles turned to Nisha and exclaimed, "Come... we'll watch the film... now."

Nisha thought deeply. How can I watch it? I have watched horror movies only with Diya and Magi. Apart from them... I cannot watch... with anyone else... God!!! This is going to be embarrassing. Looking at the way... I behave... no one can guess that I will be scared of watching horror movies... But... How can I tell him that I am afraid of horror movies...

Charles was happy with the thought that there was only a horror movie.

Nisha heard a person's enthusiastic voice, “Wow!!! I thought of watching this movie. Thanks to you. Wait here... I will get the tickets.”

"But... Charles..." She tried to stop him. But before she could speak, he ran straight and called her out, “Come... We can go now.”

Nisha muttered, "Shit... now what should I do?"

Nisha moved ahead of him by one step and stooped him. She questioned, "Can’t we change our place? Why watch a movie, Charles?”

Charles looked at her, who was staring at him with a frown. He questioned her, “Are you afraid of watching the horror movie?”

Nisha thought he might laugh at her and stuttered, “N... Nooo. No, I love horror movies. I thought you... are stressed already. So why should we do that?”

While Nisha was speaking, Charles had already brought her straight to screen 7. She entered and questioned him, "What’s the seat number? Why was there no person asking for our tickets?”

Charles was mulled up. If I say her only, we are watching here... And that I bought this entire screen 7. Only for us two, she may suspect that I am rich. But what should I tell her now? He mentally face palmed.

Charles said, “No... Nisha, we are the first on this screen. And this is the last screen where all the remaining screens are full. And... and... The movie is going to start... now. Don't ask me further questions.”

Charles got hold of her hand and asked her to be seated in the middle seat in the 4th row. 

He said, “I think it is comfortable here.”

Nisha nodded her head and mused by looking at Charles. Idiot, I’m too scared. You will sit on one side next to me... But what about the other side? I couldn't even look at that side. It's stark dark. Always... there would be on both sides. Now... what will I do? I feel too dizzy.