BE AWAY AND SAFE

Dedicated to HarshiMReddy7

At this time, the door opened... where Armaan walked in with a smile. He saw Derek and Magadhi hugging each other while sleeping.

He was shocked to see Magadhi with Derek. But he understood that he can't stop Derek from pestering her. Then he saw that she was moving her body.

Finally, placing her hand on her stomach, where her face twitched in pain. A few drops of tears left her eyes.

Armaan pondered. Is it alright to walk in like this and wake up? But... I think she is not well. No... it is not, right. But... No no... if she wakes up while I try to comfort her, she will... shout at me for sure. But... how can I leave a person who is taking care of my son as her own? I am going to wake her up...

He walked to her and called out, "Magadhi."

Magadhi heard his voice and thought she was in her dreamland, where there were two more days before his return. She felt more pain and thought it may be her periods which were always irregular.

She again heard Armaan's voice and got up abruptly. She thought. Why is he here in this critical situation? Every time I face him... I end up embarrassing myself...

Magadhi saw him and her eyes widened both in surprise and shock. She stood up from the bed abruptly. But she couldn't walk with the pain and winced when she tried to take a step.

But rather than being in that embarrassing situation, she decided to endure the pain. She ran to the washroom since it was really her hurtful day.

Magadhi felt more pain when she was in the washroom. She brooded over. God!!! How can I ask for his help now? My dress has been spoiled. I thought... I will go home and then go to the office. But now... I need some dress... How can I come here without any spare? Why don't you think, Magi? I can't ask Diya and Nisha too... Where will I go for the dress? More than dress... how will I ask him for the sanitary napkins?

Armaan knocked on the door and questioned, "Magadhi... are you alright?"

She started murmuring, "How will I be alright? How will I face him? How would I tell him what I need?"

Then she thought he was a married man and he would have bought for his wife. So if she gives some hint, he may understand.

Magadhi opened the door slightly and said, "Ar...maan... Armaan that... that is..." she felt bashful to ask him for the sanitary napkins and felt embarrassed.

Armaan was eagerly waiting for her to speak. But she didn't.

Armaan questioned, "What happened, Magadhi? Come out. Are you good? If you want me to go out, I will. But please just tell me... that you are alright."

Magadhi questioned, "Are there any maids out?"

Armaan replied, "No. They will come by 7:30. Tell me if you need anything. Don't hesitate."

Magadhi enquired, "What time it's now?"

Armaan replied, "It's 6, Magadhi. What's the problem?"

Magadhi twitched her lips and said, "Armaan... I'm in that period of month... that is... I need a sanitary pad. Do you understand?"

He scratched his nape and said, "I didn't get you."

Magadhi thought to herself. Is Armaan really a married person? Or was there no understanding between him and his wife? Is he dumb? What will I say to him?

Finally, she said to him, "Armaan... Can you please... bring me a paper and pen?"

Armaan said, "You come out first. I just want to see you. If you're fine..."