LEAVE AND STAY

Dedicated to miso04

                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There was a car horn at the scene. Armaan Devansh cleared his throat and questioned with a smiling face, “Why do you ask me such a question? Do... you miss me?”

Magadhi shook her head and placed the strands of hair behind her ear. She bit her tongue and replied with an embarrassed face, “I just asked for Derek’s sake. You would be away from Derek for many days. Though you ask me to stay by him, he will expect you to be with him. I can't replace you in affection and care.”

Armaan Devansh nodded and said, "Just kidding.”  He was on the road nearby Magadhi's house.

Magadhi insisted, "You can stop here. I can go home. There's no need for you to drop me at the gate. I can walk from here."

"Your house is just two minutes from here by car. Why do you want to walk five minutes to reach home?" Armaan reasoned.

Magadhi muttered, "It's alright." She got down and went to the side where Armaan Devansh was standing outside the car. She thanked him.

Magadhi looked up at him and said, "Thank you that you have thought to drop me at my home. But I don't like this and neither my parents would allow this. I hope you understand. Don't worry about Derek. I'll take care of him until you reach back."

Armaan was astonished by the way she spoke to him. He pondered. WOAHHH... This girl and her confidence... She is exactly like her. The exact... straightforward nature and the mentality as all are equal. This girl easily... earned her respect. The way she treats Derek. Everything reminds me of Derek's mother. And I get it now... It makes Derek yearn for her love.

Magadhi reached her house. She was confused. How did Derek's father know my home? I've never told him... nor mentioned about my home... What's happening? Why do I think that something is missing in between? And this Derek... I know Rithik and many other children where I play with them too... But this boy is something different... I don't get the idea of coming away from him.

Armaan Devaansh watched her leaving him and felt his heartache. He muttered as he gazed at her figure. Spend your time with Derek when I’m not there. I feel like... I should maintain a distance from you... It’s not good for you to stay with Derek, and I won't allow you to stick with him. First, I should control Derek from reaching you. Now I don't have any other person who... I can trust Derek. So you have to do this favor for me...

With that, he drove his car back to his mansion. At this time, he thought of the first time they met Magadhi and her friends in the mall.

Meanwhile, Diya was pondering Nishanth's idea. She knew that she had no other option than to seek his help.

Diya thought to herself. I would better learn everything correctly. I don’t have any option other than this and finally called, “I agree. But be serious while teaching. No flirting.”

Nishanth had a smile on his face and nodded his head. He thought about all the sums which Diya didn’t understand.

At first, Diya concentrated and learned a few sums. She was so keen on studying that she didn't pick her mobile in her hands. Nishanth was surprised by her dedication and concentration on her work.

But after that, Nishanth was teaching her with confidence. Diya observed him intensely. She fell for him and smiled at him. She watched him fully than listening to the way he solved the sums.

Nishanth knew she was watching him all the time and had a smile on his face thinking that he would surely win. He announced, “OK. Over here comes your test.”