FREE BIRD

Human nature.
- It's just we are too happy when there is no one to control us on what we do. But it's our responsibility to do only things that will take us to the right path...

          *******************

Diya was dancing for a folk song Rakita Rakita Rakita Hoo from Dhanush film. Her phone rang while she was dancing. When she saw the name displayed on the phone, she was angry because Nishanth has called her even when he is away from her. He won't leave her to be happy for even a second.

Diya attended the call and said, "HELLOOO”.

Nishanth said, "I know you are enjoying and dancing that I am not in our mansion. Don't feel too happy. If I am not there too, I am watching your every move”.

Diya was exploring to find something on the wall when she heard Nishanth voice. Nishanth smirked and said, "I know now you are searching whether there is a hidden camera or not. Am I right?”.

Diya was soundless for a while when Nishanth questioned her, "I know you are weird. You assume things. Are you thinking how did I find your actions? THINK AND DIE. DONT FORGET TO OBEY THE RULES". 

With that, he terminated the call with a smile on his face thinking it's easy to fool Diya. He just heard her panting for air when she attended his call. And he knew that she would search for a camera when he says he was watching her.

Diya thought to herself. This idiot just knew what I would do in each situation. Does he really have any cameras fixed in the room? Is it so evident to him with the way I behave?? Am I so transparent?

Diya was upset thinking about it, so she called Magadhi. Magadhi was in the middle of her work. She stepped with her phone to the restroom and attended the call.

She asked Diya, "What yaar, Diya? I am in the workplace. You'll never get any other time to call me. What’s your problem?”

Diya said everything to Magadhi about her conversation with Nishanth.

Magadhi laughed hysterically and affirmed, "He would have guessed yaar. As you didn’t bicker with him, he confirmed it. Diya, you were a big storyteller. You know how to act to not get caught for it. But now Infront of him or in his phone call, you succumb to him". 

Diya scratched her hair and declared, "What can I do, yaar? I concur with your words, Magi. He is simply brilliant. My brain really doesn’t work when he is near me. He tricked me.”

Magadhi taunted her, "Woooah!!!! See, Diya. You have become a typical Wife who appreciates her husband even if she dislikes him. Is anything else there? Shall I end the call to continue my work yaar?”

Diya babbled, "Don’t talk about him. Change the topic. I am free... Where can we go?” Diya was so excited and waiting for Magadhi to share the place.

Magadhi hesitated, "Sorry Diya, I have work. Try to spend your four days somehow. We can meet on Saturday as planned already. Ok bye. I can’t stay in the restroom for a long time.”

Diya was disappointed and just said, "Hmmm... Suggest me some series to watch until you guys are free”.

Magadhi replied, "Yes, I'll do it". Diya hummed in response.

Magadhi smiled and continued, "Hey, Diya. Don’t sound sad. Enjoy each and every minute when he is not there. After three days, we would meet right. Ok, I will end the call.”

When Diya was about to ask her why they would meet as it would be a working day, she heard a beep sound. Diya got up from bed and got freshened up. She spent her time in the mansion watching series.

Sometimes voluntarily helping Rani in the kitchen and accompanying her in household chores. By evening she would play with Meenu and eat ice cream from buying it from an ice-cream seller every day with her.