FIRST MEETING

It was a fate meeting you, but falling in love with you was out of my control. The first time I saw you, I could just stare as a child looks at ice cream. Your one look at me, like fire, melted me slowly and steadily. I was just born only seconds earlier before  I saw you.  ❤💞

This chapter is dedicated to all our readers for the special valentine's week💗 and people who missed their loved ones and cherished your first meeting.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEK💖

So let's enter into our DIYA and NISHANTH'S first meeting😍.  A special dedication to all those readers who missed Nishanth😉 in previous chapters. This is the longest chapter until now.......
***************************************

The strange man was observing them throughout the day. He didn't shift his eyes from them even for a nanosecond.

His friend said teasingly, “I never thought you’ll be just watching a person drooling for the whole day. You will get anything with your one eye blink. Now, why her man?”.

At last, the strange man looked at his friend with upper eyelids raised in a stare. He said grinding his teeth, “Can you just close your shitty mouth?”. Seething in anger, his friend moved to his car and started to leave.

The man sat in his BMW and started to leave for the mansion.

From the time he ignited his car, he clenched his hands which, had become white due to his pressure of uncontrollable anger. He reached his mansion within few minutes.

A man with an exquisite facial feature with a deep black pupil and natural domineering aura walked inside the mansion in a navy-blue shirt with half-white pants. He threw his keys to the employee to park the car in the backside.

He is a person who does his works with passion and perfection. He is a person who backoffs for the leisure celebrations and parties of his friends and colleagues. A person who would skip anything in his day for his work. 

The woman inside the mansion looked at him with a sudden smile, where he was the only person for whom she lives her life. Though she knew he was drained and wanted to hit the bed, he was brisk. She knew he was never busy for her. He observed her and gave a tight smile. 

“You are back, Nishanth”, Parvathi enquired softly placing, her palms on his cheeks.

” Yes, Mom”, nodded Nishanth Dhuruvan pondering about something. 

“Why are you too late?" questioned Parvathi by lifting her right hand and placing it on his forehead. 

Seeing her caring look, Nishanth Dhuruvan muttered in a feeble voice, "I am fine. Just ...... went to know about..... her”.  

Parvathi was excited to hear it. She said in an enthusiastic tone, "Ohhhhh. How did she look? Anyways, that doesn’t matter for either of us. I know she will be the best".

Parvathi continued without giving him some time to answer, " What was she doing? Where did you see her? Was she alone? Did you speak to her?”. She stopped and looked at his reaction, whose lips had a dry smile.

“Now take a breath, mom. I’ll answer all your questions. But not now”, Nishanth complained.  

” Okay but, just tell me one thing, can we go to her home tomorrow to see her. I have not seen her in person. We will discuss with her parents about the marriage”, Parvathi insisted.