I giggled and nodded, "I'll let you win because I love you more." I said. She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Don't do that." I said kissing her quickly. She smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so so so so so so much." she said, kissing my neck a few times and then nibbling on my ear lobe. There was a knock on the door and Camila quickly got up. "How do I look?" she asked quietly.

"Fix your hair." I whispered. She ran her fingers through it and then looked at me. I gave her a thumbs up and she opened the door.

"I know yall were making out in here. Don't even try to deny it."

Dinah stepped into the classroom and sat down on a desk.

"Hey D." I said, waving.

"Don't hey me. Why didn't anyone tell me y'all were back together?" she asked pretending to be offended. "I had to investigate to find out!" she said.

"You could've just asked." I said chuckling.

"Where's the fun in that?" she asked. "Anyways, I'm supposed to be the captain of this ship! I have to know the condition of the ship at all times." She whined.

"I'm sorry, Dinah. You've been quite busy lately and I have a feeling I know why." I said wiggling an eyebrow.

Her eyes widened, "Huh?" she asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. You and N-" she cut me off.

"Whatchu doing?" she asked, quickly covering my mouth.

I laughed loudly and pulled her hand off of my mouth, "Nor-" Dinah basically tackled me to the floor.

"Shut up." she whined.

"Why don't you want me to announce that you and Mani been getting it on?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows and laughing as her face turned red.

"Fuck you." she said getting off the floor and helping me up. "How did you find out?"

"If you're trying to keep a secret, you probably shouldn't have sex in the bathroom when your girlfriend is a screamer." I said laughing. "Dinahhhhhhh!" I moaned, mocking what I heard a few weeks ago coming from the bathroom. "I'm coommmiiinnngggg!"

Dinah punched me in my arm with all her strength.

"Ouch! I don't want to have a broken arm again." I groaned, rubbing the spot she hit.

"Keep playing and you will, annoying." she threatened pointing at me.

"So..." Camila said. "You and Normani, huh?" she asked with a smirk and made a thrusting motion with her hips while wiggling her eyebrows. Dinah groaned and quickly walked to the door.

"I'm leaving." she said, walking out the door and slamming it behind her. The bell rang a little while later. Camila and I gathered our stuff and stood by the door.

"Go ahead." she said. "I've got a meeting but I'll be over later to help you pack and stuff." she said. She gave me a quick kiss and then I walked out of the classroom.

Some time later I was sitting in my room with the music blasting through the speakers scattered throughout my house. I laid across my bed staring at the ceiling and thinking. My phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I don't know if you're ready to leave, but the jet is at the airport." Darcy said.

"I haven't packed yet." I said.

"Don't even worry about it. Text me your sizes and I'll have you a full wardrobe in your penthouse." she answered.