Chapter 55- Take me to the stars

My footsteps echoed in the quiet street

Les Viens Cafe'

I read the name painted on the wooden board as I walked inside the small coffee shop that wasn't too crowded.

The bell that was fixed to the door jingled as I opened the glass door, scattering the calm atmosphere. The young waitress looked over the counter and flashed a wide grin at me. She wiped her hands with the hand towel and walked towards me, gladly welcoming me to her shop.

The amazing aroma of the fresh black coffee spread all over the shop. The newly baked bread was still warm and came just hot from the oven. Anyone's mouth would be watery with the tasty smell of the coffee and bread all over the shop.

"Hello Miss, Welcome, take a seat please" The small woman wore a neat apron upon her clothes, she was tidy and pleasant looking.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Actually, I'm here to meet someone" I tiptoed to see the familiar face I was hoping to meet. The waitress looked at me with curiosity.

"I was told that he is a regular customer here" I shifted my scrutinizing gaze at her again. She clicked her tongue, knowing who I was referring to.

"I think you are talking about that gentleman over there, he's an artist I assume" She pointed me to a corner that was a little bit covered, facing the window. I could barely see the human that was sitting there.

"He spends hours in my shop, either scribbling some papers or drawing something " the waitress continued to chatter, telling me more about him.

"I must say, Miss, he has some exquisite work with him" She leaned to my ears and whispered as she was telling me something that was a top secret.

That's the Kim Taehyung I know.

"Does his name happen to be Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim...That's him" She nodded in agreement.

I smiled.

It had been more than four years since I last saw Taehyung. During the Titanic tragedy, after I lost Jungkook, he was the one who made sure that I safely arrived and handed me to my brother Jimin. After denying Madam Collete's offer, he stuck to me until I left with Jimin. He told me that he was going to move to France after I left.

After we departed, I couldn't stay in touch with him. I didn't know where he was until Jungkook told me that he met him in the city.

I was finally able to meet him in a small coffee shop in Paris.

"I would like to have a coffee," As I said, she happily grinned with a nod.

"Oh, and more sugar please" I added quickly.

"Certainly Miss, I will bring your coffee to you in five minutes..." She walked me towards the table where the man was sitting, hanging his head low as he was so focused on his work.