Chapter 24- To the Stars ||

I suggest you guys listen to the music above, I promise, believe me, it'll take you to the stars...✨

To the stars

To the stars...

He said he would take me wherever I wanted to be. Now there he was, taking me to the stars as I wanted.

One of the most wonderful things in the universe that exists is love which keeps us bonded with each other. Those memories that resemble them are worth more than anything, that feeling of assurance and delicacy of armour cannot be obligated by any boarders.

We were going beyond the border lines, we were going to the stars...

"Jungkook, seriously where are we going" I giggled as he kept nudging me to walk out of the cabin. But he rather fancied to keep it a secret. He didn't want to spoil the surprise he wished to show me.

"Just follow me, " Jungkook said after putting on a thick brown coat to protect him from the frostiness outside our warm cabin.

My long fingers were entangled with his, we both were chattering and giggling as any other two lovers would do. We didn't give a damn about the people who were shooting glances at us.

Why would we?

It was just me and him, together. Less than we care about the world around us...

The evening was beautiful, it was like a professional artist used his paintbrushes to colour the sky into an exquisite masterpiece that was added to the collection of the queen of England herself, as it was her favourite landscape yet. The atmosphere was alluring, the cupid must have used some extra hands to prepare the perfect aura for two young lovers who were freely trespassing to get their freedom.

Jungkook guided me to the very front of the ship. We passed the gigantic anchor that was sleeping in the wooden bed underneath it, ready to monstrously cut through the water when she was ordered to. The humongous metal was gleaming with silver, showing how brand new she was.

Most of the populace was outside that evening. They had come out neglecting the skin-piercing coldness. Who wouldn't want to be kissed by the fresh air that was breezing through the Atlantic on that fine evening?

After we reached the front railing he walked up the step, getting closer to the railing. He offered me his hand to get up with him. I willingly accepted his hand and walked up. He put one of his strong arms around my neck and showed me the ocean. My eyes followed his finger.

"Isn't that a beauty?" He directed the horizon beyond us.

The picture was immensely striking, in other words, I don't think I've ever seen something that beautiful. The ocean was reflecting the yellow and orange shades of the sky like a mirror. The weak and dead sunlight had fallen to the fiddling waves, making them shine a bright white colour. The sun was setting and the stars were already showing up in the yellowish sky. Just like a picture-perfect romantic moment, you see only in movies. But that wasn't a movie, it was a real fantasy I lived at that moment. The sky directly holding upon us was blushed with a reddish pink, then it slowly turned to a bright yellow as it merged with the horizon. Some of the twinkling stars held up in the evening sky.