-Welcome-

Well, if your tragic past keeps haunting you, what would you do? Would you still keep galloping to the past? Or would you try to overlook everything?

I tried to commence a new life. Nevertheless, there's something that keeps pushing me back to the same pit.

Maybe it's destiny?

When you know that your story had a tragic start and a tragic ending, but you still keep attempting to withstand, does that mean maybe there's something more to attain?

Is it called hope?

                ____________________

Welcome y'all to my new ff. So this is one was the stories I was dying to write. So here I go lol. I made this story during my exam days, while I was so stressed about everything. Hope you will like this story as much as you loved my other ffs.

Warnings

*Strong language
*Violence
*Sexual content
*Sensitive topics.

I warn you, it's rated mature, don't read if you are underage (of course, you will read lmao😂) I will put a warning so you can skip those parts.

About the story, well read and find out lmao. It's not the Titanic story which was directed by James Cameron in 1997 though I was inspired by it of course. This is a different story and not something you will expect, Not the ending you think.

Let's see what happens:)

Copy right reserved ©® @123hikibakas

Do not copy my work, you know how hard it is to write a story right. I do not own any of the BTS members, but the story is mine.

Titanic, is another story....

New Jeon Jungkook fanfiction coming through! (isn't he cute lol)

Stay Gold ✨