Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship

The morning light rays touched my pale skin with their warm soothing touches

The morning light rays touched my pale skin with their warm soothing touches. But rather than the warmth of the sun, I feel some other sensation on my body. The heat of a muscular arm wrapping my body from behind. His chest was rhythmically going up and down at the same rate as mine. I slowly shift my body to the other side, trying not to wake him up.

"Jungkook..."

I softly whispered and pressed my lips against his forehead, sweeping away his fallen ebony locks.

With the fallen rays of the sun, his milky skin shone brightly. His big doe eyes were tightly closed at that time as he was deeply drifted to his Dreamland. He was sleeping like a baby.

Beneath us, it was only a thick blanket. His bare chest with rock-hard abs were visible to me. They reminded me of the last episodes of the previous night we had.

My lips twitched to a smile as I recalled the pleasurable experience I had last night.

It was sweet, romantic and erotic. It was the night I lost my virginity to a man. But did I regret it? Hell no, I was happy that it was Jeon Jungkook who I lost it to.

He was the first man to love me, he was the first man to trust me, and he was the first to touch me in that way.

My mind was submerged in deep thoughts before they were shattered by a low groan from Jungkook. After wincing his eyes, he peeks at me for a glimpse with a smile on his face.

"Did you sleep well ?" He asked as he pulled me closer to his body.

I had only a big shirt covering me to protect me from the cold. The surroundings were getting colder and colder as we were sailing to the middle of the Atlantic. My body was raised by goosebumps because of the chill. But less than I cared about the cold because of the gorgeous man I was embracing at that moment.

A pink tinted my cheeks his arms wrapped around me.

"Better than ever "

"Me too Y/n" he rested his head up on mine as I nuzzled into his chest. We stayed like that for a moment. Neither of us talked but we both knew that we felt safe in that position, embracing each other. The air in the room was filled with silent chatter of deep allure.

It was a matter of time before Jungkook had to report back to work. Soon after a shower and a short breakfast, he was ready to go.

"Today there's a special arrangement to be made, I would like it if you join me" he held my hand and gazed at me.

I couldn't help but notice the stir of worries lying deep inside his eyes.

I furrowed my brows with confusion and stared at him, trying to sense the grief he was concealing.

"You are worried, I can feel it" he let a small smile creep to his lips. The warmth of his lips gently mooched my cheek.

"It's nothing I promise, this is just a precaution to ensure our passenger's safety. I want you to grasp everything carefully..." He paused for a moment and stuck his orbs outside the window at the faraway horizon.