Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen

The forenoon was late

The forenoon was late. The sunlight that dribbled down, gently mooched my skin, embracing me with its warmth. The winds were changing as we were drifting back to the cold Atlantic. I sure missed the warmth of the Canary Islands. Other than the topical cosiness on the island, I also missed the memories we made there.

It was where we first kissed, it was where we opened up to each other. That memory will remain in my heart until my last breath. Romance is what we made there.

Jungkook was quite passionate about almost everything he did. The job he did to the clothes he wore. And that moment I was waiting for him to show off his best suit for the meeting they were holding with the crew. It was an official and very crucial meeting where they were supposed to discuss the next step of the journey.

After the talk, we had on the island he seemed less overwhelmed than he was. The guy looks as light and joyful as he is supposed to be, more accurately, as he deserves.

Yesterday's remembrances made my heart flutter. As I was nuzzled in his chest his long fingers ran through my hair, wrapping his other arm around my waist, and pulling me closer to him.

"When the ship docks, I want you to get off with me Y/n" his words cooed into my ear.

I've never been that close to a guy in my life, not even to my brother Jimin. I snuggled more into him.

"I will, I have something to return to you remember? " I pulled out the pendant and showed him. He pressed his warm lips against my forehead, moving my fallen bangs away from my face. He was holding me like he was holding a child. It was the most romantic moment I have spent in my entire life. The whole night was about us, only us.

Things finally looked like it was going my way, the way I wanted to be.

My fate was ironic enough to lead me to Jungkook throughout the crisis my life was involved with.

Now there's no turning back.

He already accepted me as who I was. He didn't even flinch hearing who I was. For me, he was like rain to the desert, water to someone dying of thirst, a drug that I could never have enough of.

Bursting my bubble, Jungkook appeared in front of me wearing his usual uniform. But he looked different today. He looked breathtakingly handsome, his ravishing looks made my breath hitch. He flashed a grin at me.

"How do I look, Miss Park?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me, meeting me with a sexy and tempting gaze in his eyes.

"You look handsome Mr Jeon Jungkook. Look a bit too handsome maybe" I smirked at him but instantly regretted my words. Was I flirting with him? The hell, yes I was...

My cheeks blushed with red as he looked at me stunned by my words.

"You think so hmm?" I gulped as Jungkook stepped near me, lifting my chin to him, his eyes precisely looking down at mine.