Chapter 54- New Life

🔞Mature warning. Skip if you are uncomfortable with reading mature stuff.

Well, I guess I need to give my precious readers a gift after the emotional rollercoaster y'all went through... Enjoy

 Enjoy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Paris

A new life.

He took me to the city of lovers. I remember how Jungkook was so enthusiastic to take me to his dream city when we were on the Titanic. Finally, he was taking me there, just like he promised me.

The city was lit up with thousands of light bulbs in the night. The night was tremendously alluring. What made it even more everlasting was Jungkook who was next to me.

Under the stars, we were kissing in the moonlight in front of the Eiffel Tower.

We were free from all the sorrows and burdens that we carried in our lives, we were starting a new journey, together.

It was a new turning point in our lives.

He always dreamed of living in Paris, where he could enjoy freedom. Where he could be set free from the burden he held this long. The captivating beauty of the city of Paris was exactly what the doctor ordered. I was more than happy to move with him to Paris.

Jungkook couldn't get enough of the beach and the ocean so he decided to buy a house near the coast, not very far away from the beach. Our house was situated on a little bit of a hill where we could see the breathtaking view of the ocean in our little house of joy.

"Look at that view, it's amazing!" I flopped on the bed, enjoying the scenery.

"Do you like it here?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

"Like it? I love it!" I chirped in joy, holding his hand.

"I have something for you" he pulled out a pendant from his clothes that was in his pocket.

He made me wear the necklace, putting it on me. It was the same one he once gave me on the Titanic. The one I lost during the tragic moment, the one I lost in the horrific stampede. The beautiful diamonds glistened on behalf of the feathers of the swan.

"It's the same locket" I was stunned by seeing it. It was the most precious thing I adored.

"Open it up" he urged me.

I immediately opened it up to see what he was hiding there. My eyes softened seeing the drawn picture of both of us gazing at the horizon, which was accompanied by the previous photo that I kept of Jungkook. The picture looks kind of oddly familiar to me.

"Wow, it's...Where did you get this from?" I asked, still awestruck by seeing it.

"Someone you might know very well" I flickered at him as he said.

"What do you mean? Who? Wait..." he nodded seeing that I understood who he was talking about.

This was the picture he was sketching when we were back in the Titanic. I remember him promising me that he would gift it after completing the piece of art.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 - 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊 🔞 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें