Chapter 45- On The Hunt

End of the flashback, from now on it'll be the present story.

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook was smiling at me, waving his hand from the deck of the ship. He looked breathtakingly handsome wearing the blue captain uniform. His appearance made my heart race a million miles per hour. I stepped towards him with a thumping heart. He held my hand, pulling me closer to him. His hands were on my wrist while my hands snaked around his.

Jungkook's forehead softly collided with mine. He gazed at me with his usual smile. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I felt like I was the queen of the world.

He was there with me, the only one I wanted.

"I missed you so much," Jungkook's honey-like voice melted me.

"I missed you too Jungkook, I missed you so damn much, why did you leave me like that?" I whispered to his ears, cupping his cheek.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I'll never leave you again, I'm here with you...forever..."

I suddenly opened my eyes, panting heavily like an asthma patient. Tears were welled up in my eyes. My chest went up and down fast as I started breathing fast.

I started breaking down, and my tears started falling onto my dress, making wet patches appear as I realized that it was only a dream.

"Y/n, hey hey, it's alright" Jimin scooted near me, rising from his seat. He rested my head on his chest, caressing my back to comfort me.

Light sun rays were falling through the window of the carriage. The rhythmic sound of the metal wheels collapsing with the railings. I exhaled deeply and turned slowly at the window, noticing that it was almost morning. The rays of the dawn left their kisses on our skin.

I was still on the train.

I must've dozed off during the long journey. But it wasn't a comfortable night, it was a long night. Recalled thrones of the past were wrecking me again.

Even in my dreams, the only person I saw was him, my lost lover. It took me a while to understand that it was a dream. I felt like a daze.

It felt so real... I wish it was real.

"Calm down now, it's okay Y/n," Jimin kept caressing my back.

I slowly calmed down. As I recovered and gained my senses again I brushed my messy hair back, tidying up a bit cause I looked like a mess. Jimin watched me in concern. His face was filled with worry, and his eyes were gloomy seeing how much I was suffering.

"This is why I denied y/n, You are still not recovered," I stayed quiet as he said. Jimin let out a deep sigh. He tucked pieces of my hair bangs one by one behind my ears, talking to me in a soft tone.

"You are still not late to turn back Y/n, are you sure you want to do this?" I shook my head in denial of his question.

"No Jimin, I want to do this, I can't turn back" My words were stern, I may have sounded so stubborn but Jimin didn't quarrel with me. He only gave a nod of comprehension.