Chapter 18- Fourth of July

It was the perfect place to talk alone with him

It was the perfect place to talk alone with him. Under the shade staring at the clouds, laying on the soft bed of greeny grass beneath our bodies. The small wildflowers blossomed here and there and waved in joy with the touch of the breeze tickling them. The young fragile flowers stood up manfully against the gravity pulling them back. Fragile yet so brave they were, the lavender colour petals slowly danced with the alluring environment set. It was past noon, the sky wasn't shaded yet.

So tranquil.

So soothing.

Being one of my favourite people lying beside me made the feeling thousands of times better than it already was.

We sat there for minutes, no hours.

Just me and him. Between us it was silent but from inside we weren't silent at all.

Two souls were entangled in love deeply with each other without even realising.

Jungkook black doe eyes shot his glances to the light blue sky. His orbs glimmered as he kept a watch of Mother Nature's beauty.

"Jungkook?" I talked to him in a quiet voice, trying not to agitate the peaceful background.

"Hmm?" He hummed, more in a musical rhythm. Humming as a reply, he turned his ravishing gaze at me. 

That look in his eyes.

It didn't fail to flutter my heart every time I fell under his gaze.

It was so addictive.

"What does romance mean to you?" He paused to think for a moment, setting his gaze again at the sky.

"Well, I think romance lingering between two fates that cross their paths through their journey. But with the blend of faith and loyalty in that relationship between the two parties. Romance would mean giving hope, trusting and relying on each other" his words flowed so beautifully coordinated,  creatively including his idea in it.

"That's so highly detailed and advanced saying about romance if you would ask me" I chuckled at him. He snorted as I said.

"Miss Park, how would you answer that question then hmm?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Simple, I would call romance as love"

"Just love? "

"Love with passion," he got into thinking again about what I said.

"I like that more than just calling it passion. I rather die than live without a passion anyway."

He said while plucking a wild flower near him. A small tiny purple flower and changed his position to a sitting position. I followed him crossed my legs and sat down on the ground.

"Mr Jeon you are so deep and mysterious" he lightly laughed at my comment. 

"Why would you say so Y/n?" When he called my name like that I always felt that jittery feeling of satisfaction.