Chapter 10 - Different Outlook

Two days ago I was hiding from the American police as I happened to be a top member of the Gambino cult, which made the situation ten times worse was the fact that I was responsible for one of the leader's death

Two days ago I was hiding from the American police as I happened to be a top member of the Gambino cult, which made the situation ten times worse was the fact that I was responsible for one of the leader's death. I was no one, just a wimp that was trying to run away for her dear life.

Pathetic.

Filled with poor judgement.

My father would have called me that if he was there.

But the perspective changed.

After the evening I saved the small girl, Lilian Harper, the second oldest daughter of Anderson Harper and Juliet Harper, my runaway mission had a twist. Furthermore, I heard about them, and I got to know that they were one of the richest families onboard. And they insisted on paying me back for what I have done as a result of the small tea party I joined in the early evening with the Harper's.

After a few hours of rest after Jungkook visited me I was pretty much better thanks to the great hospitality of the medic crew. When I left the Ship's bay on the way I met Jungkook on the deck. My instincts told me that he was expecting me already as the young man darted towards me from his position as I stepped towards that direction.

Jungkook was again in his captain uniform. After seeing Captain Smith earlier, I assumed that the ship was commanded by two of them. This man looked so much younger than his fellow mate. He must've been skilled and very dedicated that he got a spot in Titanic, that's no doubt.

He approached me with a decent smile.

He's way better than the arrogant heartthrob all the girls were drooling in my college.

"Are you feeling better now? Did they approve you to leave?" Jungkook asked in a bit of a stern voice but understood that he was making sure I was not sneaking out from the hospital ship. I chuckled,

"Yes they did, and they also advised me to take these vitamins" My hand slid into my pockets to grab the small bottle of pills they gave me. He looked rather satisfied after seeing that. I could say that he wanted to say something.

"Miss Park, do you mind taking a stroll with me if you could spare a few minutes of your time?" I felt my cheeks burn as he said that.

"Not at all Mister Jeon, I don't mind," I said with a replying smile. We both started taking light steps towards the other side of the deck as we continued talking.

"Captain Smith appreciates what you did yesterday Miss Park-," I disrupted him in the middle of the sentence,

"You can just call me Y/n, that's more comfortable and also feels less formal," he chuckled as an agreement.

"You might as well call me just Jungkook then, it also makes me feel more comfortable and less formal," I nodded.

I was already pleased by Jungkook's cheerful attitude. He reminded me of my big brother Jimin. A sorrowful sigh suddenly left as I remembered Jimin. He must be sick and worried about me, I'm longing to see you, my brother... My heart burnt as I felt the misery of detaching from him.