CHAPTER 29 - A QUIN

FIFTH DAY, Wednesday

The meeting takes place.

The Operation Division, Investigation Bureau, Support Services Division, Logistics, the National Security Agency, Crime Protection Division, and Administrative Services are all present. I am in the middle of those representatives from different bits of intelligence.

Seeing them now, their looks show confidence and accomplishments.

The protection is all over the place. If someone breaks through and makes an appearance - those black diamonds will be eliminated immediately.

The parameter is set five hundred meters away from the whole location. Hackers are being monitored by the IT Department while hidden cameras are scattered all over the place, and special agents guard the area. The secured passageway for everyone's refuge is all prepared.

The meeting has every possible agenda, from smaller to bigger ones. Black diamonds may use every means to get the information inside of this circle. Every person involved was investigated, as every person who will be present was personally picked from the top. Spies can hardly be in this event. The presumption is, that those stealers will attain all means to come because that's the way they do. They are not going to be silent while the whole government agencies are planning to get rid of every single one of them.

All was set and planned, and no one will lose from the grasp if there is any.

Except for the one who is now standing beside me. She is silent from the side. I looked at her, and her beautiful glance returned it. With no words in between, I kissed the back of her hand.

And she kissed me on full lips.

It was hard to govern the monstrous desire I have for her.

It did take a while before releasing her in this secret room I assigned for myself.

The meeting started.

"This is the shreds of evidence we acquired for the past weeks of observations, acquisitions, and preparations," I said while standing in the middle front of them.

The big screen appeared as the cover rose to the top. The light starts the show, the presentation is being played on it as presented by Coco.

All faces are full of amazement as they watch and learn how the 'blacks' doing during their every mission. It is a long watchful event from their five years of untracked movements since the start of their public appearances.

"Sir, no uncommon sight," Aril whispered.

"What about Jeron?"

"No hackers sir. About the securities, no sighted visitors."

I nodded. "The people inside?"

"Their coats show no hidden cameras, trackers, or anything, and sensors are still silent."

"Good."

After the videos, people inside this room are grievously astonished. They cannot believe that people like them exist.

Even I cannot also believe at first that those people are horrendous, terrible, and formidable in their way. It exceeds the level of the princes and the personal guards of the godfather. And if the godfathers are behind those people as Shinn declares, it explains everything.

"Speaking of those total numbers of them, our department found this," from the representatives of logistics. "No fingerprints were detected and it was found inside an envelope. It was given to us personally by the security guard and utility personnel."