CHAPTER 24 - SPENDING TIME

ANG TUNGKOL sa kisses.

"Why did you cross the line, Shinn?"

Kagaya ng tanong nito pagkatapos ng unang halik.

"You touched him and you let him touch you when no one else did. What I mean, is the kisses in that secret passageway, and also the kisses you both shared before coming here."

Sakto ang bawat sinabi. Alam lahat kahit walang suot na contact lenses sa una hanggang ikatlong mga halik. Maliban kay Caserine ay maaring ginamit rin ang private satellite para sa visual. Mas lalo siguro ang mga naging usapan, alam at walang maitatago ngayon.

Sa palitan ng titig ay, "Natutulog ka pa ba, ate?" Tanong ko.

Ngisi ang balik.

"She is, infront of the computer," sagot ni Frances. "Ako ang naka-duty kapag tulog siya."

Kaya pala.

Naghihintay si Sapphire sa sagot. Kaya sinabi ko ang kailangan, "He is one of the princes."

Ang dalawa ay parehas ng reaksyon, hindi mahahalatang nasorpresa kundi, parehas ngumiti ng napakalaki.

"Now, I know," sabi ni Sapphire habang kumikislap ang mga mata. Siguradong dumadaloy sa isipan nito ang mga nangyari at gustong mangyari.

"The what?" Tanong ng isa.

Sinabi nito ang dahilan, "He is greater than Ben Juaquin, I already studied the old Ben, and the impostor today is more fearsome than him. That's the level of the princes."

Ramdam ang excitement sa dalawa.

Bumalik ang titig sa akin ni Sapphire.

"How did you know?"

Sabi ko na nga ba at tatanungin agad.

"Why kissing that prince of the secret society?" Follow-up question.

Sinabi ko ang totoo, ang lahat ng hindi ko nabanggit sa kanya ng panahong iyon.

Ang reaksyon ng mga ito ay naging blanko.

Pero ang ate ay mas malalim ang dahilan.

Dahil din sa nangyari sa nakaraan.

I OPENED my eyes. It was as if I had been in a deep and long sleep. My head is lighter and my mind is clearer. The softness of the pillow gives comfort to the senses and the smell completes the will to face a new day.

I moved and stopped at the same time. An arm is resting around my shoulder and back. I looked at the one beside me and thought at first it was a pillow, but it was the body of Shinn Camero. I moved slowly, to let my back lie down on the bed. My slight movement did wake up the woman I did not want to disturb.

"Go back to sleep," I whispered, like a natural thing to do.

Her sleepy eyes close again. But her arm surrounds my waist. Without thinking, I let her head rest on my arm and returned to hug her soft body.

But her scent was too much, too intoxicating, destroying my inner self-control and letting the other intent lead. It is to satisfy the desire to do more than wait for her to wake up.

"Your body is too noisy," she murmured, and her sleepy eyes opened again.

"What?" Distracted by that pair of eyes.

The need was added when she kissed me on my cheek.

"It's already five in the afternoon. You slept for six hours. I think your bodyguards are now anxious about why their boss is still in his room when we are scheduled to go out one hour ago," while looking at her watch.