81

I was texting Justin as the driver drove.

"Let me see my baby."

"I just sent you a picture though did you not get it?"

"Thats my little princess not my baby I meant you."
I smiled and sent him a picture.

"Now point the camera down more."

"Justin Phan."

"What I just wanna make sure there how I left them."

I giggled and pulled my shirt down some and sent him a picture.

"See its just how you left them."

"Ofc now I hope you know your getting railed tonight."

"I'm not complaining."

"Ik baby I gtg ok love you beautiful you look gorgeous stay warm give my princess a kiss."

"Love you too."

I smiled and pecked my baby's cheek and she giggled as she had her pacifier in her mouth. She ended up falling asleep when we arrived at a restaurant for lunch the body guard opened my door then my baby's door I gently unbuckled her and took her out wrapping her in her blanket since it was snowing heavily now I quickly walked in holding her and when I got in I was greeted and sat my by the time I was sat eve started to wake up so I ran my nail gently along her back she rubbed her eyes taking her pacifier out of her mouth  I set her in a high chair and gave her some of my food in small pieces we finished up and I ordered Justin some lunch I paid and the body guard grabbed the food while I wiped Evelyn's hands off I picked her up gently holding her while I wrapped her in her blanket we hurried to the car and I buckled her up giving her a bottle and blanket which she didn't drink I got in and they started driving when we arrived at his office I got her out putting her In the Dior stroller we made our way to the top floor and when we got there I knocked the door opened and it was Justin he smiled and stepped out.

"Hi baby." He spoke bringing me in by my waist

"Hi handsome." I hugged him and he kissed me he then looked over and smiled.

"How's my little princess doing." He undid her buckle and grabbed her out and she giggled.

"How's it going?"

J- good good I would let you in but there is people with guns and I know you don't want her around that.

I nodded and signed but as I did I could smell a fragrance a ember scent much like a woman's perfume a familiar one.