77

She kept asking peculiar questions I bet it was her I walked up to one of the body guards.

"Find the girl who gave me this note and what she meant by this."

He nodded and walked off then Justin came up to me.

J- I'm sorry.

"Ok."

J- Okey?

"I can forgive you but I'm disappointed in you."

He nodded and spoke.

J- I threw them out I won't do it again I promise.

"If i catch you doing that again we are going to have problems do you understand me I'm telling you this now I will not have my baby in that type of environment."

J- your the one who got pregnant I'm not changing for a fucking baby!

My heart felt like it had been stabbed just then.

"What is up with you!"

"I DIDNT GET PREGNANT BY MYSELF ITS A 2 PERSON JOB JUSTIN!!"

J- IF IT WHERE FOF ME I WOULDNT HAVE THAT BURDEN IN MY LIFE BUT I DONT GET A CHOICE AROUND HERE NOT WITH YOU ALL YOU DO I SPEND MONEY AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!"

"WELL IM SORRY THAT WE BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH BUT I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY BABY MY BABY IS NOT A BURDEN!!"

Justin looked at me as I walked off crying silently I grabbed a change of clothes and my phone purse etc

I walked out and they where pulling my car up.

J- where are you going now!

"To stay at a hotel for the night."

J- pathetic.

He walked in and I got in my car I went to a five star hotel and checked in using my own card when I got to the room I asked regie my cousin obvi if he could get the gender in a small cake he said yes and I drove to the eiffel tower the lights turned on and I smiled I sat at the bench right infront it and regie showed up he set the cake down and hugged me I hugged him back.

"Thank you so much!"

Reg- of course cuh I bought wine cups so we can like dip and scoop the cake up ok?

I nodded and pressed record on my camera we took the plastic lid off the cake.

Song- 4u by empyre

We grabbed a glass and I smiled regie smiled at the sight of my happiness.

Reg- alrighty on 3 okey?

"Ok 1!"

Reg- 2!

"3!"

We dug the glasses into the cake and scooped it out it was pastel pink we both yelled and I started tearing up while hugging each other the camera recording still we both where so happy and excited I grabbed the camera and recorded the cake.

"It's a girl!"

I switched it and me and regie kissed the camera.

"See you soon baby girl"

I turned the camera off and we grabbed a fork and ate the cake.

Reg- what happened to the baby shower?

"I smelled cigarettes on Justin i asked him if he was smoking he lied straight to my face then I went to look for the cigarettes I found them and he said he threw them out I said I forgave him but was disappointed and didn't want my baby in that environment he started yelling at me saying he wasn't the one that got pregnant and he didn't want that burden so I said I would take care of my baby it's my burden."

Reg- he doez realize it takes 2 to make a baby right?

"Apparently not.."

I signed and he rubbed my back.

Reg- I'll help you don't worry.

I nodded and hugged regie.

I ended up staying with regie the rest of my pregnancy and he took care of me Justin didn't send one text or call nor come so I was on my own I could go into labor at any moment.