what the fuck...

I gasped at the sight of a whole room full of guns and bullet proof vest the body guards were standing outside the door.

Y/n- what is this for....?

Justin grabbed my hand and set me down on a table in the center of the room.

Y/n- Justin what the fuck is going on?

Justin- well don't freak out but.....

Y/n- just fucking day it Justin.

Justin- you know how angel has his own mafia right..

Y/n- yea I mean know I do.

Justin- well you know all those nights I said I'm going out with friends me Ryan regie and Darren.

Y/n- mhm?

Justin came in between my legs and brought me in closer by my waist.

Justin- we are also in a mafia.

Y/n- what?

Justin- this is our off all the other boys know about there just not in it...

Y/n- what the actual fuck are you joking right now?

Justin- no this building is our building those Cadillacs are also ours and yes we do use these guns but only when another mafia threatens.

Y/n- geez....so my fiance of 3 years has secretly been in a mafia and didn't even give a fuck to tell me!?

Justin- I didn't want you to get involved in it but it's getting to dangerous know and I have to be more careful.

Y/n- Jesus Justin you know you drive me fucking crazy and I can't say im all to sure about this but I guess I support you are you like....

Justin- yea I am the boss.

I got up and started looking around my fingertips slightly touching the weapons as I walk by.

Justin- I'll have to put a vest on you for your safety.

I looked at Justin and he walked up to me and picked me up putting me on the table Justin started kissing me and slowly leaving hickeys all over the side of my neck I started working on his shirt ( Justin had a suit on and I had a white dress on)

As I was unbuttoning his shirt Justin unzipped my dress still kissing my neck I then pulled Justin's white shirt off his perfect shoulders and he brought my dress over my head throwing it somewere in the room Justin then kissed my collarbone and started undoing my lace bra Justin then pulled down my thong and started making circular motions on my clit he then brought my clit into his mouth and I moaned grabbing Justin's hair as he continued to tounge fuck me.

Y/n- j-juusti-mmm

Justin rhe got up and looked at me.

Justin- I love it when you moan my name baby.

I then started undoing his belt and Justin slid his boxers and pant down to his knees I felt Justin put his penis at my entrance he then slowly inch by inch started entering my body making me moan as Justin groans I threw my head back in pleasure and Justin started going at a quicker pace making circular motions on my breast with those soft hands that I love Justin then brought my other breast into his mouth making me moan louder I then felt Justin go faster and I was a moaning mess at this point.

Y/n- I'm gunna c-cum.

Justin then went faster chasing our orgasm

Y/n- j-justi-mmmm

And with that we both cummed and Justin groaned and started kissing me he then got on his knees and started cleaning me up he then stood me up and helped me zip my dress up he but his white button up shirt on and walked over to the vest he grabbed one an brought me closer by my waist.