part 65

I found myself driving for hours behind hours I was tired of driving and decided I would stay at a hotel i pulled up to a very expensive looking hotel and they took my car to valet after I took my luggage out I rolled it in to the front desk and stood in line I turned my phone on to check the time and my phone started buzzing....alot.

I signed and started texting him

After checking in I headed to my room taking a long shower then heading to bed I found myself rather comfortable in the silence, it was peaceful knowing it was just me and I didn't realize how hurt I was intill now while I lay in bed tears silentl...

After checking in I headed to my room taking a long shower then heading to bed I found myself rather comfortable in the silence, it was peaceful knowing it was just me and I didn't realize how hurt I was intill now while I lay in bed tears silently falling from my eyes I had so many questions running through my head at the moment and anger boiling through my blood at the same time my heart rate beating faster then I could count I ended up falling asleep the next morning I woke up and changed did my hair and makeup packing up my things heading back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I arrived I walked in and justin was in a pair of jeans some nikes but no shirt I found myself craving his touch...wanting him to kiss me....touch me...use me.....fuck me......but I shook myself back into reality I walked in the kitchen setting my keys and phone on the counter sitting down at the island clearing my throat.

"Where's your shirt?"

"Upstairs in the closet with the other's."

I rolled my eyes but they traveled down his body.

"Eyes are up here love."

I cleared my throat and straightened by back.

"Well you're outfit makes your tits look good today."

"Shut up."

"Yes ma'am"

I tapped my heels on the chair waiting for him to speak.

"Anyways now that we are talking about sleeping with people yes yes I did sleep with my receptionist but I thought of you while I did and I don't understand why it bothers you when you fucked your quote on quote client"

"What.."

"Thats right I know you fucked him right on your desk I have all eyes on you princess now how about I remind you we both slept with someone so why not move on with it and not do it again."

He walked up to me quickly turning my chair and spreading my legs which earned a gasp from me he lowered himself on his nees spreading my legs more and I whimpered he took my lace underwear off and put them in his pocket he lifted my skirt some and made his way to my clit I felt him start to suck on my clit and I gasped arching my back and my hand falling in his hair pushing him into me more his tounge entered into my entrance and he began to tounge fuck me i moaned and he pulled out i whimpered and he came closer to my face and I tried kissing him he pulled back and grabbed me by my waist throwing me over his shoulder he walked up the stairs and to our....sex room he set me down and I looked at him.

"On your nees now."

I got on my nees.

"Good girl...now since you want to act like a slut im going to treat you like one."

I gulped and he grabbed a fist full of my hair and I groaned.

"Now suck little whore."

I undid his belt and pulled his pants down to his nees I licked his tip and he grabbed a fist full of my hair I took in his length...half of it anyway and started to move my head back and forth he started pushing into me and I gagged due to his length but I kept going he started to fuck my mouth and I moaned his dick started to twitch inside of my mouth.

"Good girl keep going my little whore"

I felt him cum and he pulled out.

"Swallow it all."

I did as I was told and Swallow it enjoying it he pulled me up and lead me to the bed.

"On the bed now."

I did exactly what he said and he grabbed a pair of handcuffs he handcuffed my wrist together to the bed frame he opened my legs and aligned himself with my entrance.

"Now beg."

"Please..."

"Beg like you want it."

"Please fuck me treat me like a whore please fuck me so hard I can't walk"

He slammed in me and I moaned loudly he kept going in and out of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept going he held my waist and sped up as we let out moans and a variety of cuss words

"Fuck....faster."

He didn't say anything he just sped up.

"Shit..." he let out I felt myself clench around him and I cummed as he continued both of our bodies coated in sweat my body started to shake as he fucked me another orgasm building up he twitched inside me and I felt myself release at the feeling of his warm load inside of me both of us breathing loudly he pulled out kissing me and undoing the cuffs he kissed me again my hair in my face he moved it and helped me up bringing me to our shower he turned it on and we got in he pushed me against the wall and I moaned he lifted my legs and grinned as music started to eco in the shower speakers song- young blood

He kissed me the water running down our bodies he held my legs and I wrapped them around his waist as he slowly entered into me and went at a slow pace in and out of me this was passionate unlike what we usually do which is fucking basically I moaned and he groaned he kissed the side of my breast then left hickeys on my breast our foreheads on eachother my mouth fell open and he kissed me I felt my orgasm coming and threw my head back.

"Together ok princesa 3....2....1"

We both moaned and cummed and he pulled out he kissed me passionately then set me down I hugged his waist and he hugged me.

"What the fuck is wrong with us.."

"What do you mean" he responded

"Why do we fuck someone else when we have eachother."

"I dunno baby but it won't be happening anymore ok."

I nodded amd we finished our shower.

"I love you" he said as he moved my wet hair out of my face and behind my eat leaning down to kiss me he cupped my cheeks and after our kiss I responded.

"I love you."