moveing in

The next morning I woke up and justin was on his phone taking pictures of me.

Y/n- stop taking pictures of me justin.

Jp- oh shit it's just your so pretty.

I just smiled and turned the other way.

Justin- hey hey why did you turn the other way.

Y/n- cause I don't want to be touched.

Justin- huh....did I do something?

Y/n- no.

Justin- ok well I'll just go get ready and run to the store you can stay in bed.

I just nodded.

Time skip-

Justin- here.

Y/n- what?

Justin handed me a bag and inside the bag was chocolate and some Tylenol.
I just look at justin.

Justin- what I figured your on your period was I wrong?

Y/n- no actually your right I said before climbing into Justin's arm as he sat on the side of the bed.

Justin then started rubbing my back back and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Justin pov-

After about 15 minutes I noticed y/n was asleep in my arms and I new that if I set her down she would feel it so I picked her up and walked over to my gameing chair and sat down her favorite blanket was next to us so I grabbed it and wrapped her beautiful body with it I then started the stream.

Jp- hi kittensss

Live chat-

Angel- hiiii jp!!

Emily- is that y/n?

Kevin- damn y/n is lucky.

Justinlovr3- so cute!!

Jp- yep this is y/n guys so now that we have 1499 watchers we're gunna play fall guys btw this is y/n's favorite game. Time skip about 30 mins-

Jp- shit!

Y/n pov-

I woke up by the sounds of Justin cussing so I looked up and looked in his eyes as he played my favorite game.

Jp- sorry did I wake you up?

Y/n- no it's ok.

Jp- wanna play I'm on stream.

Y/n- I nodded yes and Justin turned me around so I could play.

I was winning and Justin was hyping me up while hugging me from behind.

Jp- go baby you can do it come on baby!

Then right as I was about to win Ryan busted into Justin's room.

Ryan- bro im watching your stream y/n your pretty good I guess nahh I'm joking you lowkey aren't good at it Ryan said laughing.

And then I lost in fall guys.

Justin then turns us around so we are facing Ryan.

Y/n- FUCK YOU RYAN  I WAS ABOUT TO WIN YOU LITTLE BITCH I tried getting up but Justin just grabbed onto my waist.  Let me go.

Jp- Justin just laughed.

Ryan- 🙄 I'm leaving anyway.

And before Ryan could turn around to leave I flipped him off.

Ryan- rude-

Justin then turned me around to face him me straddling him.

Y/n- he made me lose I said pouting.