wedding

We got to the hotel and Justin set me down we walked to the elevator and went to the top floor Justin put the code in and we entered I walked to the bathroom and ran the water waiting for it to heat up I stood there and Justin snaked his hand around my waist I rested my hands on his and let my head fall back on his shoulder at a angle do I could see his face he looked down at me and started kissing me we broke the kiss and I turned the water off Justin was about to walk out and I grabbed his hand.

Y/n- don't leave me.

Justin walked closer to me he hugged me and then he helped me slid my shirt off we both go under and got into the tub Justin brought me back lightly my back against his chest he kissed me and I kissed him back that lasted alittle while before he spoke.

Justin- I don't understand why I can't see you in your dress till 12:00.

I giggled alittle before responding.

Y/n- you'll be fine.

Justin- maybe.

Y/n- shh.

Justin kissed me again before grabbing the soap he put some soap onto the loofah and started lightly dragging it on my body he then took water into his hand rinsing the soap off of my body from my chest down I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead a couple minutes later we were drying off Justin slid on the white button up shirt he had on early onto me he threw some shorts on before my phone buzzed.

Seb-

Seb- hey y/nn

Y/n- yes sebb what do you wanttt.

Seb- well I'm your big brother and I think you should come over and help me clean then watch a movie with me.

Y/n- uh no thanks.

Seb- come on y/nn

Y/n- sorry seb you always make me clean after you dude you guys can do it tmrw.

Seb- Dammit worth a try love ya sis.

Y/n- love you seb.

I set my phone down and Justin had his pc set up and was streaming I walked to the side of the bed closer to him and he reached out his hand I grab his hand and he pulled me down onto his lap rested his hands on my thighs.

Jp- they wanted to see you.

Y/n- hii I waved smiling.

Jp- I think they like you more then me at this point bruh.

Y/n- I'm just better like that.

Jp- bro you guys are traitors.

After about 20 minutes Justin ended the live he put one hand underneath my thighs the other around my mid back I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid me down underneath the covers he turned the lights off snd got underneath the covers HD brought me closer to him and I kissed his lips be brought me ontop of him wrapping his arms around me tightly which felt like heaven we Interwinend our legs and fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

The next morning I woke up my alarm went off at 4:30 am I turned it off before looking to my left Justin was asleep I got up kissing Justin on the cheek I got some jeans on and slid on a pair of high tops I grabbed one of Justin's zip up sweaters and slid it on I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked down to the elevator I pushed the button to the lobby and I was met my miso and char.

Miso- AHHH MY BABY GIRLLL.

Char- hi oh my gosh my loveee .

Y/n- hiii I missed you both! They hugged me and we walked to my driver he opened the door I was trying my best to ignore all the body guards we drove to the place were I was going to get ready at we arrived and walked in the lady was still preparing all the makeup and I sat down.