71

I woke up and looked to the side since I didn't feel Justin's warmth I looked to the side to see a vase with my favorite flowers and a card I smiled and sat up I grabbed the card and read it.

~went to the office for a while to take care of some stuff if you want. You can get ready and come over. Love you ma xoxo~

I set the card down and got up I put on a a skirt and a white long sleeve I did my makeup and hair and put on some perfume I brushed my teeth and choose a pair of heels after I was done I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked to my car I started driving to his office once I arrived I gave my keys to the valet and they parked my car I took the elevator all the way to the top floor I got there and scanned my card to get in I was met by some body guards one of them walked up to me.

"Hello, you must be y/n."

"Mhm I am, how are you?"

"Good ma'am, thanks for asking. Would you like to be directed to your husband's  meeting?"

"If that's alright, please,"

"Of course, right this way."

He opened the big door and Justin looked up and smiled opening his arms for me as the other guys watched as I walked over Justin brought me down on his lap and they continued talking as Justin spoke to me.

"Hi, pretty lady."

"Hi babyy,"

I hugged Justin, and he hugged me tightly he kissed my neck, and I giggled he then whispered in my ear lightly.

"Just sit here and be a good girl, hm."

I nodded and Justin continued his meeting I got bored and started messing with Justin's belt he looked at me and pecked my lips then looked back at the guys and they all discussed I slowly undid his belt and unzipped his pants Justin took a breath and shifted I smiled and he cleared his throat covering up his heavy breathing they all continued to talk and I pulled his pants down some.

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 
(You can skip this part if you're not comfortable <3 )

I grabbed his dick and started moving my hand up and down slowly the other guys where talking and he put his head back he looked at me and pushed my body towards his chest he dug his face in my neck covering his moan as I kept going he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Everyone out." He said that firmly and they all quickly left Justin grabbed my hand  and moved it his lifted me up by my legs putting one on each side of his waist he set me on the long conference table table and kissed my neck one my hands set on the table keeping me steady as he stood between my legs kissing my neck and collarbone the other went to his hair I moaned and he pulled my underwear off he pulled me down more and laid me back he entered into me and i moaned Justin intertwined our hands and rested them on the table he kept going in and out of me going deeper and faster each time he brought me up and connected our lips.

"I missed you so much.."

He groaned and responded.

"I know, baby. I missed you too. I love you so much."

"I love you..."

I moaned loudly and threw my head back. Justin went much faster, groaning with my moans. I felt myself come close, and he spoke.

"Go ahead, ma.."

I came with his words letting out a loud moan and he came right after we stayed there breathing heavily then he pulled out he pulled his pants up and buttoned them he got on his knees and cleaned me up then helped me slide my underwear back on he lifted me up by my thighs and sat down having me straddle him.

"You ok?"

"Mhm."

He kissed me and set me down putting on his belt he held my hand as we walked to the elevator he pushed the button and he stood there he brought my back against his chest and hugged me he kissed the top of my head and we walked to the cars he opened my door and I got in he pecked my lips and closed the door then got in he started the car and rested his hand on my upper thigh and drove.