personal issues 🍫🩸

The next morning I woke up and justin wasn't there I was about to get up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I laid back down and my eyes started to water Justin walked in with shorts on and he laid next to me and looked at my eyes.

Jp- what's wrong baby?

Y/n- I think my period started.

Jp- does your stomach hurt?

Y/n- alot.

Jp- ok,I'll be back.

I nodded and turned and covered my eyes with my arm Justin threw some shoes on and a shirt and kissed my cheek before walking out 3 minutes later I heard the door open and some keys get set down I moved my arm and looked up and it was miso (regies cousin) miso is my best friend basically a sister since we met.

Miso- hey babeee

Miso took her shoes off and went and laid with me I hugged her and she hugged me before cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead.

Miso- I heard you were having some pain and since both our periods our on the same dates good thing im not in to much pain my love so how about we watch Netflix. I smiled and my eyes teared up some.

Miso- awee what's wrong babyy

Y/n- I missed you.

Miso- awee I missed you more miso brought me into a hug and I knew she started crying but cried slightly we finally broke the hug and we turned the TV onto Netflix and started watching the glory together.

35 minutes later-

Justin walked in.

Jp- oh hey miso

Miso- wsp loser.

Jp- fuck you.

Miso- someone already did.

Justin rolled his eyes and walked up to me which I was sitting up my hair in a messy bun that miso helped me with.

Jp- here baby.

Justin handed me some blue roses and a bag from target.

Miso- and my flowers you bitch ass mother fucker.

I giggled.
Justin cleared his throat.

Jp- first off your not my fiance second off get regie to buy you some.

Miso- ermmm no im good I'd rather not talk to that alien.

Y/n- ohhh

Jp- damn I'm bouta call him up

Justin started dialing regie and regie picked up.

Regie- bro I'm on my way there bruh.

Jp- Miso is here with y/n.

Regie- and?

Jp- you know what she called you.

Reg- what what's did she call me.

Jp- she called you a fucking alien dude.

Reg- son of a bitch she looks like a whole fucking panda.

Miso- ahhhh you suck bruh I'll take that as a compliment.

Me and Justin were laughing our asses off and regie hung up miso unpaused the tv and Justin pulled off his shirt.

Miso- ugh get a room

Jp- bro this is my room dumb fuck

Miso- not anymore I took you fiance

Miso winked.