79

😭 js fyi the name Dara was a joke guys don't worry!!!

It's been 3 months since we took our baby home and I was currently asleep I heard Justin groan and bring me closer by my waist.

"You can't escape me baby."

I giggled and kissed him he brought over top of him and I sat on his lap he sat up kissing me gripping onto my waist as I rubbed myself against him he groaned and I let out breathless light groans.

"Fuck me." Justin spat.

"With pleasure." I grinned I pulled the only thing he had on off which where his boxers I was already unclothed from last night I adjusted him to my entrance and sank down he turned us over and spoke.

"You thought." He smirked he pinned MG hands down and started thrusting into me we both moaned

"Fuckkk" I spat

He sped up and my moans only got louder he connected our lips.

"Your so fucking pretty."

He kept going as my legs rested on his waist then I heard my baby start to cry and I tried to get up.

"Not so fast just wait."

I moaned as his lips on mine as I climaxed him shortly after.

"Fuck." I spat and he kissed me while pulling out.

I got up and he followed as we walked to our daughters room we opened the door and she sat there crying as soon as her beautiful eyes laid on us she stopped and just whined we walked up to her and I lifted her from her crib and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hi babyy." I spoke.

Everly was her name.

Justin took her and started playing with her lightly tossing her in the air.