packing

Y/n- what is it Justin?

Justin- well um I kinda live with 6 other boys......

Y/n- w-wow that's alot.

Justin- yea were a content group.

Y/n- so you film and stuff?

Justin- yea basically it's called NSB

Y/n- oh cool!

Justin- are you still ok with coming over?

Y/n- yea that's ok!

Justin- ok great let's go so we can take a shower atleast.

Y/n- ok.

Justin- I'll call oli quickly and I can help you go get your stuff if you want?

Y/n- that would be great but are you sure you don't mind me staying with you for a whole week?

Justin- nope I'm sure the boys won't mind either let me call oli to let him know!

I just smiled at him.

On the call.

Oli- whats up jp?

Justin- hey so I kinda have someone special coming over?

Oli- your sister?

Justin- no girlfriend.

Oli- girlfriend...?

Justin- yep.

Oli- I didn't know you had one but ok that's fine she can stay in your room since we're in the process of moving anyway when we move she can have her own room and stuff.

Justin- well I'm not exactly sure if she wants to move in but I'll talk to her about it ok oli.

Oli- ok plus it would be nice to have a girl in the vlogs.

Justin- haha ok oli bye.

Oli- bye Justin!

They then hung up.

Justin- ok were here want me to come with you?

Y/n- do you mind?

Justin- nope not at all :).

We then got out and Justin held my hand maybe this wasn't the worst day after all.

Y/n- I'm just gunna get some things that I need and leave the rest.

Justin- ok don't worry we can always buy you some stuff. Justin said smiling before we got in the elevator.

Y/n- also I kinda have a car and I don't want to leave it here cause I know that Amy and Jackson will do something so can i-

Justin cut me off.

Justin- yep ofc we have a empty parking space in the garage next to Sebastians car.

Y/n- thank you.
I then wrapped my arms around Justin and kissed him which ofc he kissed back and it was amazing.

Y/n- ok this is it.

I unlocked the door and there was Amy and Jackson cuddled on the couch I just held onto Justin's hand tightly and he put his arm on my shoulder.

Jackson- y/n? What are you doing here who is this?

Amy- y/n get out.

Y/n- first off you get the fuck out I pay the rent here cause this bitch dosent work second off this is my-

Justin- boyfriend nice to meet you fucking jackass.

Amy gasped-

Jackson- what the fuck did you just say.