car talk

We were all in the car seb and regie were in front Ryan was on the left side of the car oli in the middle then Justin was on the right I had to sit on Justin's lap which I knew he enjoyed way to much 🤦‍♀️.

Seb- hey guys,welcome back to another car talk today we have....

Regie- regie Macalino.

Seb- I'm Sebastian moy.

Oli- oliver moy.

Ryan- Ryan.

Seb- no last name?

Ryan- shut up.

Justin- Justin phann.

Y/n- y/n  I said waving.

Right as we were gunna start we saw someone pull up with there car and Justin got out of the car and came back with my boba he got back in and I sat back down on his lap and he handed me my boba and I pecked his lips.

Ryan- bro weres mine doug.

Oli Laughed-

Regie- that's not fair mf.

Seb- yea bro.

Justin- bro seb this is your car talk first off Second you better be grateful cause this is the only way I could get her to do it so shut up I continued drinking my boba and I handed it to justin so he could have a sip he drunk some and gave it back I then handed it to Ryan and then oli then regie and seb and I still had a quarter of my drink I just stared at the cup the camera still recording.

Justin- damn poor y/nz she gave it to yall to have a sip not to leave her with 3 sips of boba.

The boys laugh and I just looked back at Justin and he kissed my lips.

Seb- ok now let's start so first off is are  you all still virgins.

Regie- he'll nah.

Ryan- no.

Oli- nope I lost it at 18.

Justin- far from it.

Y/n- no im not.

Regie- yea cause yall fuck like every day cuh.

Me and Justin laughed-

Seb- ANYWAY NEXT, when you beat the meat do you oh my god seb said ol when you beat the meat do you watch porn or nothing.

Seb- why do you guys wanna know that ok regie you start

Regie- I watch porn.

Ryan- uhhhhhh yea I watch porn.

Oli- no I don't watch anything

Seb- I watch porn Justin?

Justin- I don't beat the meat bro I fuck y/n just said smiling before I look at him raising a eyebrow.

All the boys laugh-

Seb- ok y/n you?

Y/n- what the actual fuck seb first off I don't have a dick second I don't beat the meat I get fucked I said smiling.

All the boys started laughing again.

Y/n- what you want me to be honest right.

Seb- yea definitely ok next is, who is you ideal type.

All the boys answered and it was down to me and Justin.

Seb- ok y/n?

Y/n- hmmm well it's alot but ok. First off they have to have to have a last name named phan second definitely black hair and hmmm a great sister who literally spams me when I don't answer oh and also with the name justin but not much right.