66

The next morning I woke up nothing on underneath the white comforter Justin beside me I got up and showerd while I was in the shower I had a odd couple of thoughts.

~ if we slept with other people do we actually love eachother?~
~do I love him?~
~does he love me?~
~did we rush things?~

I dried off and got ready for the day.

I stepped out of the restroom and justin looked at me we stood there for a couple seconds as if we both had just had the same thoughts

"You look pretty"

"Thank you"

He nodded and we awkwardly nodded.

"Theres.."
"Theres something I want to talk to you about later"

"I was just about to say that."

I nodded.

"How about we go now ill skip work and we can go get breakfast."

"Sure."

I nodded and walked off downstairs I left my phone and was looking for it downstairs.

"Shit..."

"Hey you ready?"

"No im sorry I can't remember where I fucking left my phone"

"Its ok love I saw it on the dresser and grabbed it here you go."

He held my phone out and I signed and smiled.

"Lifesaver"

He smiled and I grabbed my keys we walked out to my audi and I drove after connecting Bluetooth and playing someone to you by BANNERS I drove to the breakfast place and once I arrived we got out we got seated outdoors it was sunny so I had sunglasses on but since this was a serious conversation I took them off setting them in my purse.

Justin pov-

I watched as her beautiful skin glowed and she took her sunglasses off I watched her beautiful lips as she ordered everything about her was beautiful she reminded me of aphrodite.

Y/n pov-

I looked at the way he looked at me and he looked like he had just seen daylight after 20 years I decided I would start the conversation.

"So..there has been something on my mind and I'm scared it could change everything...well it will change everything."

"Me too darling go ahead go on."

"Well I feel like we rushed into things way to fast.."

"I agree I was going to say the same thing."

"Therfore since we are on the same page right now I feel like maybe we need think about if we are really ready for marriage"

"I think that would be smart marriage is a big commitment and im scared that maybe we aren't prepared to take the sacrifices that come with it."

I nodded and spoke.

"Well if we do end up going our ways we would still talk right like you know still be friends."

"Of course just because we wouldn't be together dosent mean we can't be freinds."

I nodded and we kept talking more we went our ways and took a month to think about things and today here we are again back to talking about things and the thought of it scared me.