meetings

I woke up the next morning Justin wasn't in bed I got up and realized I took the only thing I had on off which was Justin's shirt I threw on one of his white button up shirts I walked to the bathroom and no Justin in sight I brushed my teeth and hair the started curling my hair I had meeting today I started doing my makeup and I felt hands around my waist the shirt just below my butt I gasped and turned around to be met by Justin's eyes laid on mine.

Justin- did I scare you.

Y/n- yea. I smiled and Justin moved his hands to my butt then picking me up and setting me on the counter I wrapped my legs around his waist and putting my hands on the counter.

Justin- my shirt look better on you then it does me.

Y/n- mmm you think.

Justin- and your hair....it's....beautiful.

Y/n- thank you. I said smiling.

Justin brought my closer and started kissing me I kissed him back I started undoing his belt as he continued to kiss me and I let his pants fall to the floor I started pumping his dick I felt him moan lightly into my mouth and I kept going I felt him take my hand off and I put my hand on his shoulder I felt him slide me closer before wrapping a hand around my waist the other on my ass I felt him put his dick at my entrance before slowly sliding into me making me moan I felt him start to pick up his pace which made me throw my head back and I felt his lips connect to my shoulder blade i felt myself start to come closer to Cumming.

Y/n- f-faster.

Justin went faster making me moan his name.

Y/n- j-justi-mmmm

He smirked and then brought his lips to mine we both came with a moan catching our breath Justin kissed me once more before fixing himself up and he helped me down I turned around and started doing my makeup and Justin sat on the counter looking at me.

Y/n- what? I said chuckling

Justin- I love you.

Y/n- I love you Justin phan.

Justin smiled and I continued doing my makeup I finally finished and went back to the room and made the bed then I put on my outfit for the day (outfit 1)

We both walked out and went our ways I had meeting today so I notified Ana to get a car when she got there we got in the car and I asked to go to Starbucks.

Ana- what would you like ma'am.

Y/n- umm a iced coffee with 2 pumps of vanilla and whatever you want my love.

Ana- oh I can't do that ma'am.

Y/n- why not?

Ana- well mister phan requires us to keep strictly business.

Y/n- well he's not here and when your with me it dosent have to be that way I want to see you as a friend and not someone who follows me around you can still do your job but enjoy being with me so order what you want so we can drink them together on the way there.

Ana- thank you ma'am.

Ana ordered a plain black coffee and we finally got to the office we parked and went to the elevator going into the meeting room that was empty.

Y/n- well we are early so let me get my paper work together you can sit next to me.

Ana- thank you miss phan.

Y/n- Ana just call me y/n ok.

Ana- as you wish. :)

I smiled gathering my papers then sitting down then everyone started coming in taking seats around the big meeting table I crossed my leg over the other and fixed my posture.

Boss- so,basically to sum it up one of you will be the new boss because I'm to old to do this anymore and I'm retiring.

Christa- it's me of course.

Andrew- as if it most likely me over you.

Chris- GUYS ITS ME.

Boss- ENOUGH SHUT UP! ITS NOT YOU GUYS ITS Y/N.

Everyone- what why her?

Boss- because y/n has done the most around here she's the only one I have liked in my entire time of working with you fuckers so y/n you just became a billionaire.

Y/n- I don't even know what to say....thank you!

Boss- of course do whatever with these mother fuckers I don't care byee.

Y/n- ok Andrew Chris and christa pack your stuff and leave.

Them- WHAT!?

Y/n- you heard me or I could always throw your stuff put the window for you and have security escort you.

They quickly got up and went to gather there stuff.

Y/n- anyone else.

They all nodded there heads.

Y/n- good,I ordered you all acai bowls and put some stuff you have to fill put on your desk go ahead eat and fill that paper then head home.

They all got up and went there ways I walked out and felt myself get grabbed and something over my mouth and before I knew it it all went dark....